Author Topic:  (Read 830 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: February 19, 2014, 08:52:08 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 09:22:04 PM »
yah.  This will really help in the Ukraine too.......

:smokin:

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 07:34:38 AM »
As if we needed more evidence of just how important homosexual sex is to Barry Hussein ...
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 10:01:22 AM »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 10:15:21 AM »
Well, it is always good to know our 'fearless leader' has his finger on the pulse of the most important issues of the day, things like this kooky 'global warming' and other critical issues.

You know, like homosexual sex which is something we all worry about constantly. I can't tell you how many dinners I've been to when someone will say, "I wonder how the homos in Uganda are doing?"

Happens all the time.

BTW, to my knowledge Barry has never spoken out about the outright slaughter of Christians all over the Muslim world, or the sever mistreatment of women in Islamic culture. But homosexuals, well that's different.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 10:21:10 AM »
BTW, to my knowledge Barry has never spoken out about the outright slaughter of Christians all over the Muslim world, or the sever mistreatment of women in Islamic culture. But homosexuals, well that's different.
Priorities.   **nononono*
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 10:42:28 AM »
I remember reading how the Founders spent days debating this issue when they wrote the Bill of Rights. < sarcasm off >  :3:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 10:55:04 AM »

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 09:38:33 AM »

Offline Relic

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 09:42:45 AM »
That should leave a mark. But it won't. They'll praise him for evolving.

Say one thing to get elected, do another thing once in office.  **nononono*

Too bad Americans don't know what's good for us without Obama around to tell us.

Obama is just the sock puppet. It's the media. If the media ignores, so does the public. If the media is outraged, the public will fall in line with that outrage. The American public is, in general, incapable of critical thought and easily led. The media is creating the America they always wanted.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 08:26:13 AM »

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 10:32:00 AM »
He is correct!  I checked the Declaration of Independence and it clearly says we are entitled to the life, liberty, and the pursuit of homosexuality. :silly:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 10:42:31 AM »
I don't know.  Life, Liberty, Sodomy.  It has a certain ring to it.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Relic

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 10:47:12 AM »
He is correct!  I checked the Declaration of Independence and it clearly says we are entitled to the life, liberty, and the pursuit of homosexuality. :silly:

Careful, I'm pretty sure in Obama's mind homosexuality = happiness.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf