Author Topic:  (Read 633 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: February 19, 2014, 08:37:49 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 08:40:57 PM »
Beck has a lot of callers after his interview this morning reporting nightmare stories with DCF in states other than MA.. TX, AZ.... etc... DCF here in AZ went sideways under Napolitano and they were even taking kids totally away from families who fought them and adopting them out.. similar to how my niece was threatened in TX is they spoke out about DCF and what they did to their family.  Here in AZ with Republicans in charge DCF has been hogtied. Peltier said and some MA callers confirmed the MA DCF is out of control and no one can stop them because Deval Patrick is in cahoots with the appropriate people at DCF.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 10:00:55 PM »
Good... Megyn Kelly covered this tonight and said she is going to stay on it.  Until now only Beck has been covering this story........  An attorney on with Megyn said he would have gone in pro bono and challenged the gag order from the judge since there is no jury involved there is no reason for a gag order other than to protect DCF.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 10:04:38 PM »
Good... Megyn Kelly covered this tonight and said she is going to stay on it.  Until now only Beck has been covering this story........  An attorney on with Megyn said he would have gone in pro bono and challenged the gag order from the judge since there is no jury involved there is no reason for a gag order other than to protect DCF.

I heard that tonight. I had wondered what happened in this case.  IT is so scary and heart wrenching. Not to mention the poor child is in decline since being taken. **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 10:10:52 PM »
I heard that tonight. I had wondered what happened in this case.  IT is so scary and heart wrenching. Not to mention the poor child is in decline since being taken. **nononono*

The dad went on Beck TV and Radio yesterday and then called in this morning.  MA has basically stolen this families child. She was originally diagnosed at Tufts, not a fly by night place by any means......   what was interesting was all the phone calls Beck fielded from people with stories along the same line.. DCF is as out of control as other agencies in this country right now.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf