Author Topic: TREY BOOM: ‘You’re Blank Right’ We’ll Strip Obama Presidency of Funding – Gowdy’s ON FIRE  (Read 819 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Rapunzel

Her interview of Trey was outstanding.  If Greta decides to retire, I really want Judge Janine to take her slot.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
At 3:07 he acknowledges they got blamed by the public for their tactic of the October govt. shutdown fiasco. Interesting.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:36:38 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Her interview of Trey was outstanding.  If Greta decides to retire, I really want Judge Janine to take her slot.

She's very very easy on the eyes, too!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

I love to catch her opening rants.  Very New Yawkish and direct....smirks and all!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

I love to catch her opening rants.  Very New Yawkish and direct....smirks and all!

I like Greta, but Janine is as good or better IMO....

Online DCPatriot

I like Greta, but Janine is as good or better IMO....

Not taking anything away from Greta.   She always gets the interviews nobody else can get.  She's tough but has a rep as objective and honest.  No "gotchas" around the corner.

People trust her.