Author Topic: Liberal Billionaire Pledges $100 Million to Bully U.S. on Global Warming  (Read 272 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline happyg

Re: Liberal Billionaire Pledges $100 Million to Bully U.S. on Global Warming
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 02:06:39 PM »
I love to see billionaires spend their money on lost causes.

Offline LambChop

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »
I love to see billionaires spend their money on lost causes.

Not at our expense though.

I'm so sick of the TV ads.  I can't just sit and be entertained for a couple hours, I have to listen to every liberal billionaire with an agenda pollute my air waves.

And there's no running from it.  Remember when cable was "commercial free"?  We pay for the service AND have to watch their advertisers.  ugh.    Don't get me started.........................................

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 02:24:05 PM »
Not at our expense though.

I'm so sick of the TV ads.  I can't just sit and be entertained for a couple hours, I have to listen to every liberal billionaire with an agenda pollute my air waves.

And there's no running from it.  Remember when cable was "commercial free"?  We pay for the service AND have to watch their advertisers.  ugh.    Don't get me started.........................................

I remember when it was commercial free. AMC used to be, and when it went commercial, I quit watching. To get premium channels, we are paying twice. I'm ready to get an antenna.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf