Author Topic: O’Keefe Latest: Battleground Texas Violating Voter Law  (Read 560 times)

Offline happyg

O’Keefe Latest: Battleground Texas Violating Voter Law
« on: February 19, 2014, 04:06:33 pm »
James O’Keefe sent me this last night. It’s the latest installment of his undercover work on Battleground Texas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKwQI_0kDI&feature=player_embedded

BREAKING NEW VIDEO: Battleground Texas Illegally Copying Voter Data SAN ANTONIO, TX – Today Project Veritas released a new undercover video exposing Battleground Texas’ illegal data collection methods being used to elect Wendy Davis.

Battleground Texas Field Organizer Jennifer Longoria was caught on camera multiple times making statements such as, “So every time we register someone to vote we keep their name and number.” Doing so however, is illegal. According to the Secretary of State, it is unlawful to transcribe, copy, or otherwise record a telephone number furnished on a voter registration application.

“If Battleground Texas is willing to unlawfully transcribe and use people’s private data what other laws are they currently or willing to break to elect Wendy Davis and turn Texas blue?” asked James O’Keefe, President of Project Veritas. Alicia Pierce, Communications Director of the Texas Secretary of State commented on the video saying, “Section 13.004 speaks for itself.”

Catch my interview with O’Keefe on BGTX here. - See more at: http://danaloeschradio.com/okeefe-latest-battleground-texas-violating-voter-law/#sthash.Dg9AnUWB.dpuf

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Re: O’Keefe Latest: Battleground Texas Violating Voter Law
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 04:20:09 pm »
Wow, looks like some right wing kooks are serious about fighting the Turning Texas Blue movement.   

Good thing SOMEBODY is.  :whistle:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 04:24:24 pm »
Wow, looks like some right wing kooks are serious about fighting the Turning Texas Blue movement.   

Good thing SOMEBODY is.  :whistle:

Isn't it though!!!

:beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 05:33:38 pm »
I want to know where is Perry on this?  Where is Greg Abbot on this???  crickets are chirping.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776