Author Topic: Some 'American Idol' contestants lean on NASCAR's spiritual advisor  (Read 392 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Some 'American Idol' contestants lean on NASCAR's spiritual advisor
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 12:21:03 PM »
Interesting... most interesting Is some one on a network actually did some critical thinking and realized faith is still a big part of ice in America.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 12:56:39 PM »
Interesting... most interesting Is some one on a network actually did some critical thinking and realized faith is still a big part of ice in America.

I can't imagine NBC doing the same. Of course, American Idol is on a Fox station. The Voice starts Monday. I really like them. They tutor the contenders throughout, so aren't left hanging.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 01:23:05 PM »
I can't imagine NBC doing the same. Of course, American Idol is on a Fox station. The Voice starts Monday. I really like them. They tutor the contenders throughout, so aren't left hanging.

I love the Voice - so does massadjv. He has a secret crust on Shakira (I have one on Blake Shelton).......  Miranda Lambert is the assistant coach to Shakira this season... should be a lot of fun to watch.  BTW Idol is 1000% improved this year. Last year with Mariah and Minaj it was a trainwreck.

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 01:44:53 PM »
I love the Voice - so does massadjv. He has a secret crust on Shakira (I have one on Blake Shelton).......  Miranda Lambert is the assistant coach to Shakira this season... should be a lot of fun to watch.  BTW Idol is 1000% improved this year. Last year with Mariah and Minaj it was a trainwreck.

I like Idol a lot more this year. And, back to the Voice, my grandson (Pat's) looks like Adam Levine. Maybe that's why I like him, even though he's a lib. LOL~

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 01:49:28 PM »
I like Idol a lot more this year. And, back to the Voice, my grandson (Pat's) looks like Adam Levine. Maybe that's why I like him, even though he's a lib. LOL~

~LOL~ now all we need is someone who likes Usher (actully I grew to like him a lot last season) and we'll have our own TBR Voice team...

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 02:12:58 PM »
~LOL~ now all we need is someone who likes Usher (actully I grew to like him a lot last season) and we'll have our own TBR Voice team...

I like Usher! He has a lot of common sense, except when he helped Bieber get started. But back then, Bieber was a Christian, or so he claimed.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 04:13:54 PM »
I like Usher! He has a lot of common sense, except when he helped Bieber get started. But back then, Bieber was a Christian, or so he claimed.

For some reason I had mentally equated Usher to people like Kanye. He is nothing like Kanye... like you said, very serious and very level-headed.  I remember in one of the rehearsal segments last year one of the contestants was not taking it seriously and goofing around and Usher nailed him telling him this was not a time to joke around and if he wanted to get into this business he better get his act together - IIRC he cut the guy.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:15:11 PM by Rapunzel »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf