Author Topic:  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: February 19, 2014, 10:50:01 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Relic

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 10:54:06 AM »
Obama's legacy is secure and in place. He is the man who put America into it's proper place in the world.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 11:18:46 AM »
Obama's legacy is secure and in place. He is the man who put America into it's proper place in the world.

No. I will not accept that. I refuse. America is more than Obama. More than talking heads on both coasts.

Screw them. They don't have clue one anyway.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 11:36:43 AM »
No. I will not accept that. I refuse. America is more than Obama. More than talking heads on both coasts.

Screw them. They don't have clue one anyway.

It's good that you don't accept it. This isn't a debate I want to win, or would be happy to win. But the facts on the ground are in favor of my statement.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 11:44:50 AM »

But the facts on the ground are in favor of my statement.

I don't doubt this is what you hear but the ones I speak to that are union dems don't brag about Obama. They continue the left v. right mantra and say Hillary will save all because she is a female.

How can anyone with a straight face say America was put into it's proper place in the world under Obama, unless they like that he ruined foreign policy all around, failed the arab spring and made us weak. I don't see how anyone can brag about Obama.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 11:46:46 AM »
It's good that you don't accept it. This isn't a debate I want to win, or would be happy to win. But the facts on the ground are in favor of my statement.

I know you don't want to win the debate. I also can't imagine just how tired of fighting the left you are right now.

Keep trying though?

I'll tease you guys, constantly. Doesn't mean I don't admire the hell out of you all. Just not very English to say that!  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 11:53:56 AM »
I don't doubt this is what you hear but the ones I speak to that are union dems don't brag about Obama. They continue the left v. right mantra and say Hillary will save all because she is a female.

How can anyone with a straight face say America was put into it's proper place in the world under Obama, unless they like that he ruined foreign policy all around, failed the arab spring and made us weak. I don't see how anyone can brag about Obama.

The problem is, the rank and file union style Democrat is closer to conservatives in what they want for America. The liberal elite want America neutered. They see America as the great instigator, and a force for evil, (hence the Navy advertisements: "A global force for good".) To have America reduced to the role of an also ran is the dream of most of the hardcore leftists.

And you're right, regardless of how much the average Democrat dislikes Obama and regrets voting for him, they will gladly vote for the next Democrat in line, because they believe any Democrat is better than any Republican.

Offline Relic

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 11:55:42 AM »
I know you don't want to win the debate. I also can't imagine just how tired of fighting the left you are right now.

Keep trying though?

I'll tease you guys, constantly. Doesn't mean I don't admire the hell out of you all. Just not very English to say that!  :tongue2:

I do what I can. And whine a lot here, just to get it out.  :whistle:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf