Author Topic: Gore Warns Enthusiasts at UFO Conference: Global Warming Will Cause An “Alien Invasion”…  (Read 738 times)

Offline happyg

Written By : Tiffiny Ruegner
Everyone’s favorite uncle, Al Gore, is always hard at work to make sure people are in line with their carbon emissions and renewable energy. The hero of environmentalism is hoping to save the future of human civilization from something other than careless humans; He will save us from the little green men. Al Gore’s ClimateRealityProject.org mass-produced flyer, was passed out at the world’s largest UFO Convention this year on Valentine’s Day.

Via WUWT:

I just got back from the 2014 International UFO Congress, the largest UFO conference in the world, where somebody was passing out the following to the attendees (a double-sided paper on orange stock). Looks like Al Gore is using Extraterrestrials to help fight Global Warming!

If Al Gore is really trying to stop climate change and if that will stop aliens from coming… does that mean he’s a racist or just against illegal alien immigration? Does anyone want to come with me to the UFO Conference next year to fight Al Gore for aliens civil rights?
http://www.rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/gore-warns-enthusiasts-at-ufo-conference-global-warming-will-cause-an-alien-invasion/

Offline Rapunzel

what utter idiots.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

Actually, what better way to start discrediting Algore and the global warming cult than by gluing them cheek-to-jowl with the UFO cult?

Offline aligncare

Space scientists have measured warming on several planets in our solar system: Earth, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Titan, Pluto.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case any of our guests were inclined to believe in man-made global whining.

So, go ahead and buy that SUV for your growing family. The science is settled.

Human, you are absolved of guilt. Thank me.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Can we get together and buy Gore a gag or something?

The environment is important, sure. I've got no problem with clean air and clean water. Recycling? Well, our borough was smart and built a large and almost totally automated recycling plant. The fees it charges the surrounding boroughs to process their waste and the income from selling the materials not only pay for the plant and the collections, they mean we have a very low Council Tax. Saving about £1000 per yer at the cost of remembering to put paper, plastic, metal and glass into one bin and the rest of the stuff in the other is a fair trade in my book.

Sensible environmentalism. Put in place by a conservative Lord Mayor and Council, BTW.  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

Aliens have already invaded!! *bouche*  "Alf" Gore has been harassing the world for a number of years now. :silly:

Online mountaineer

That's no alien, it's ManBearPig! I knew it was real.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org