Author Topic: Girl Scouts Threaten Legal Action Against Critical Pro-Life Groups  (Read 354 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
Re: Girl Scouts Threaten Legal Action Against Critical Pro-Life Groups
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 01:16:12 PM »
This sort of thing discredits and alienates the right, from mainstream America.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline raml

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 02:30:39 PM »
Boycotting an organization that is being very political and advocating progressive ways doesn't discredit anyone.  Mid America has a lot of people who are against progressive issues like choice on abortion. I don't know where you live but I live in an area that is filled with right wing people as you call them there may be a few moderates mixed in. I can go hundreds of miles either way from my home and still find the same. East coast and west coast have most of the lefties and I want no part of them or their states which seem to be bankrupting themselves. The girl scouts are no longer an organization i would ever support due to their left wing politics. They should not be involved in this but be busy helping girls learn about real day to day living not what their adult political agenda is. They are using girl scout money to do this so they are abusing the girls not people who choose to boycott them.

Offline LambChop

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 02:43:03 PM »
Boycotting an organization that is being very political and advocating progressive ways doesn't discredit anyone.  Mid America has a lot of people who are against progressive issues like choice on abortion. I don't know where you live but I live in an area that is filled with right wing people as you call them there may be a few moderates mixed in. I can go hundreds of miles either way from my home and still find the same. East coast and west coast have most of the lefties and I want no part of them or their states which seem to be bankrupting themselves. The girl scouts are no longer an organization i would ever support due to their left wing politics. They should not be involved in this but be busy helping girls learn about real day to day living not what their adult political agenda is. They are using girl scout money to do this so they are abusing the girls not people who choose to boycott them.

Please link credible articles showing GSA advocating abortion.  Please link credible articles showing GSA teaching political agenda to young women and girls.

Personally, I think this boycott is going too far, but I'll remain open minded for someone to show me the GSA has stepped into the political arena.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf