Author Topic: George Zimmerman: I’m President Obama's ‘scapegoat’  (Read 860 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George Zimmerman: I’m President Obama's ‘scapegoat’
« on: February 17, 2014, 08:13:30 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=E8BC519C-38F1-4923-8807-938E213A80E6

George Zimmerman: I’m President Obama's ‘scapegoat’
By: Jose DelReal
February 17, 2014 11:53 AM EST

George Zimmerman on Monday accused President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder of making a “scapegoat” of him but that he does not know why they would do so.

In an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo, Zimmerman said he believes that in his trial for the killing of Florida teen Trayvon Martin he faced a “miscarriage of justice,” and he described himself as a “scapegoat.”

“A scapegoat for [what]?” Cuomo asked.

“The government, the president, the attorney general,” responded Zimmerman, who was acquitted in the trial. “I don’t know what they’re thinking or why they’re thinking it, all I know is that they’re doing it. I don’t know what agenda they have.”

Zimmerman also said that he wants to attend law school.

“I would like to professionally continue my education and hopefully become an attorney. I think that’s the best way to stop the miscarriage of justice that happened to me from happening to somebody else. I don’t think it should happen to anyone ever again, not one person,” he said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: George Zimmerman: I’m President Obama's ‘scapegoat’
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 08:33:39 pm »
This guy will not go away.  He needs to.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.