Author Topic: Miley Cyrus Kneels Before Untucked Fake Bill Clinton On Stage  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Miley Cyrus Kneels Before Untucked Fake Bill Clinton On Stage
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:58:43 pm »
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2014/02/16/miley-cyrus-kneels-untucked-fake-bill-clinton-stage

Miley Cyrus Kneels Before Untucked Fake Bill Clinton On Stage

By Tim Graham | February 16, 2014 | 13:41

Here’s a calculated Miley Cyrus outrage our Clinton-loving media won’t want to touch. London’s Daily Mail reports she brought on a “a back-up dancer dressed up as former US President Bill Clinton."

“Miley's most shocking move was when she performed a racy song-and-dance with the Clinton impersonator during her ‘Party In The USA’ finale number.” The media want to say all this will Not Be Allowed if Hillary runs. Think again:

The singer was clad in red-white-and-blue outfit that consisted of a high-cut sparkly leotard, star-spangled cowboy boots and Stetson hat. Miley got down on her knee and crouched low while her masked partner in untucked shirt, black suit and tie grooved to the music in front of her.

This is their picture:

The Vancouver Sun review of the Miley concert just had to demean capitalism:

It was actually disturbing to see kids and parents clutching posters of Cyrus sporting an essentially crotchless unitard or wearing T-shirts showing her making out with herself in a mirror. There were also inflatable bananas on sale (we'll let you figure that one out yourself).

The evolution of pop? Female empowerment? Mindless fun? Please.

Capitalism at work.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline rustynail

Re: Miley Cyrus Kneels Before Untucked Fake Bill Clinton On Stage
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 12:18:06 am »
Bless her heart.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 12:26:30 am »
Our society is absolutely obsessed with sex.  You would think at some point, people would get numb to it. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 01:06:38 am »
Our society is absolutely obsessed with sex.  You would think at some point, people would get numb to it.

Why do you think young Miley feels compelled to continue to play "top this"??

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 01:51:30 am »

I shudder to think of what she will do next.  It's really a cry for help, I think.  It's like, "look at me - look at me - I'm screaming for your attention".  The really disturbing thing is that our culture rewards this type of behaviour.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 01:52:07 am »

She needs some serious mental help.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 02:09:08 am »
She needs some serious mental help.
Did you see her father's latest, um, performance? The apple does not fall far from the tree.

They played the ideal family for the cameras back in the 2000s, but under that is the thin veneer of trash. Both are playing it as much as they can, and they just do not care. Any publicity is good publicity, especially for a washed up 1990s country star.

Remember, Achy Breaky Heart was a song that the Oak Ridge Boys, among many others, turned down because the lyrics were stupid. Cyrus just saw money.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 02:18:38 am »
Did you see her father's latest, um, performance? The apple does not fall far from the tree.

They played the ideal family for the cameras back in the 2000s, but under that is the thin veneer of trash. Both are playing it as much as they can, and they just do not care. Any publicity is good publicity, especially for a washed up 1990s country star.

Remember, Achy Breaky Heart was a song that the Oak Ridge Boys, among many others, turned down because the lyrics were stupid. Cyrus just saw money.

yep..........saw it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 08:36:09 am »

She was world famous. Now, well, she has to rely on talent and she ain't got it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 03:36:36 pm »
She was world famous. Now, well, she has to rely on talent and she ain't got it.
She has some talent. It's just been developed totally wrong. She has a voice that reminds me of Bonnie Tyler. Honestly, take away the naked music video and the licking a hammer and "Wrecking Ball" is a pretty good song.

The problem is that a musician's time in the spotlight is not always that long (although certainly they can have respectable careers), and she's desperate to stay in the spotlight.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 03:37:19 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 04:22:18 pm »
My guess is that no one is enjoying this more than Bill Clinton, although he'd never admit it.

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 04:47:53 pm »

I think that's the problem, we are numb to it now.   Too few parents are willing to be parents and  tell their kids "No you are not going."   Even fewer people are willing to walk out of a movie and ask for their money back. We did on "The Counselor". Think an action movie with Penelope Cruz, Cameron Diaz, and Bradd Pitt would be a must see.    It was full of sex in the 30 min we gave it. And disgusting disturbing stuff that I never seen in an R rated movie before, nor would I expect to see.  All three of those actors hit a career low. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 05:43:56 pm »

She and her ilk are famous for being famous, and people who make this much noise for attention do it to cover for the fact that they never had any talent in the first place.

Sad to watch, but I think she will eventually do herself in and be remembered as just another flash in the pan.......

:smokin:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 08:37:43 pm »
How do we know that the guy wearing the Bill Clinton mask isn't Bill Clinton?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx