Author Topic: Does 1979 newspaper column shed light on 2008 campaign story?  (Read 302 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Does 1979 newspaper column shed light on 2008 campaign story?
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:10:08 AM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Does 1979 newspaper column shed light on 2008 campaign story?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 12:02:05 PM »
This is the same publication that published the old news article about Valerie Jarretts Muslim Brotherhood parents . Also from the same time period as this article.  BTW I remember discussing some if this in 2008, people were just so mesmerized by the thought of Obama the didn't want to hear the truth about him or demand background info on him... including McCain.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 12:33:53 PM »
This is the same publication that published the old news article about Valerie Jarretts Muslim Brotherhood parents . Also from the same time period as this article.  BTW I remember discussing some if this in 2008, people were just so mesmerized by the thought of Obama the didn't want to hear the truth about him or demand background info on him... including McCain.

Being Roy Neary, pt 3 - Neary Rises

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 12:41:44 PM »
Being Roy Neary, pt 3 - Neary Rises

Yes... that's it.  The info has been there for any respectable reporter to find and report.. if we had any respectable journalists left.  Is there one person here who thinks the loudest voice at Fox would touch this?  I haven't even heard Beck go here.  They should have, all of them.  They won't.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 01:05:55 PM »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 01:15:26 PM »
You're right, Alice.  Unfortunately we have too many among us with blinders in, calling people like us kooks and blindly supporting party over country... I think it's past time for party politics and time to save the country is short.. if not already past.  I fear for the country our generation is leaving the next, but so many of this younger generation seem to be okay with the idea of a Muslim world.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 01:59:42 PM »
You're right, Alice.  Unfortunately we have too many among us with blinders in, calling people like us kooks and blindly supporting party over country... I think it's past time for party politics and time to save the country is short.. if not already past. I fear for the country our generation is leaving the next, but so many of this younger generation seem to be okay with the idea of a Muslim world.

They've been so thoroughly indoctrinated to believe that any criticism of Islam is bigotry!  By the time they wake up and look around to see their civilization in ruins, it will be too late, and the only way they will get it back will be to have to build it again from scratch at the cost of massive amounts of blood.  Will they be willing to pay the price?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 03:01:11 PM »
  Will they be willing to pay the price?

I doubt it. Look at the before and after pictures of both Afghanistan and Iran - before they became radicalized women looked just like American women, today they are required to be covered head to toe... and that is only a small example.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf