Author Topic: Parents raise their son as a boy AND a girl so he won't 'grow up aggressive'  (Read 1488 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2559748/If-Max-wants-wear-pink-tutu-fairy-wings-Parents-raise-son-boy-AND-girl-wont-grow-aggressive.html

If Max wants to wear a pink tutu and fairy wings, he can: Parents raise their son as a boy AND a girl so he won't 'grow up aggressive'
Max Price's parents Lisa and Martin are raising their son according to the technique known as 'gender-neutral parenting'
Toddler is happy playing with his collection of toy cars and revels in wearing his favourite dresses and tutu
Mother Lisa said: 'Gender stereotypes can be so damaging'
The couple say they hope their decision will help boost Max's confidence

By GUY ADAMS and ANDY DOLAN
PUBLISHED: 17:00 EST, 14 February 2014 | UPDATED: 19:21 EST, 14 February 2014

Max Price is a happy, healthy one-year-old boy who spent yesterday morning playing with his vast collection of toy cars, planes, tractors, and dinosaurs.
Dressed in a red checked lumberjack shirt and rust-coloured jeans, he shouted ‘beep beep!’ and giggled with delight while pushing a plastic motorbike around the living room of his family home.
Then, after lunch, a strange transformation occurred.
Max scampered upstairs to his bedroom with his 23-year-old mother, Lisa, and re-emerged several minutes later wearing a dark blue, knee-length dress decorated with pink flamingos.
He swiftly grabbed a blonde-haired doll, sat her in a pink plastic pram, and took her on a short walk, stopping only when it was time to pretend to breastfeed her.
Later in the afternoon, the child collected several more dolls, found a selection of pink toy cups and saucers, and staged an impromptu tea party.
Max, who turns two later this month and lives in Walsall, is being raised according to a radical technique known as ‘gender-neutral parenting’.
It means Lisa and her husband, Martin, 34, encourage him to wear both boys’ and girls’ clothes, and to play with conventionally female – as well as male – toys.
Rather than being worried if he decides not to play football, and asks instead for someone to paint his fingernails with glittery polish,  they instead see it as a form of cute self-expression.
‘If Max wants to wear a pink tutu and fairy wings, then he can wear it,’ says Lisa. ‘He’s just expressing himself. I don’t want to put him in a certain box and treat him that way. I want to teach him to be whatever he wants to be. He can pick his own clothes and, as long as they’re warm enough for the winter, I’ll get him whatever he wants.’

Max Price's parents Lisa and Martin are raising their son as a boy and a girl so he does not 'grow up aggressive'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2559748/If-Max-wants-wear-pink-tutu-fairy-wings-Parents-raise-son-boy-AND-girl-wont-grow-aggressive.html#ixzz2tMD4SeGF

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

sick.....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Carling

The dad sets off my gaydar detector. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
That kid is going to be completely screwed up.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why not raise him as a dog and a cat. You know, ... so he wont become too human.

I agree with the gaydar thing. There is something weird going on here and it is more than just hippy Liberals. imo
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
There may be a lot to be said about neutering and spaying people.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline LambChop

Why not raise him as a dog and a cat. You know, ... so he wont become too human.

I agree with the gaydar thing. There is something weird going on here and it is more than just hippy Liberals. imo

The story is from England.  Have a few "online" friends there, and the parenting advise they get is a little strange sometimes.
Have a friend that feeds her infant table food.

Offline raml

That poor baby they should be charged with child abuse he is going to be so screwed up when he is grown.

Offline Carling

The fact that these "parents" are publicizing how they're raising their child tells me they're not in it for their child.  Their little human is an experiment to them.  Poor kid...
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Max is going to get his ass kicked soooooo many times in his life, and he can thank Mom and Dad for every single one of lick he takes.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline PzLdr

Max is going to get his ass kicked soooooo many times in his life, and he can thank Mom and Dad for every single one of lick he takes.

Theyshould change the kid's name from "max" to "Lunch money".
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
An interesting point of note:

When he dresses as a boy he plays with stereotypical boy toys. As a girl, with stereotypical girls toys.

How exactly is this gender neutral? It's a foolish fad.

A true gender neutral upbringing is refusing to accept that there are boy things and girl things.
All our boys know their way round the kitchen, how to do laundry, how to clean and how to look after and feed babies. All our girls can do most of the work a vehicle or house needs, can fight like pissed off wolverines and most of them cuss pretty well when they think the old man isn't listening  :laugh:

They all know there is only two real differences between men and women. Everything else they have in common.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Millee

The comments at the link are priceless. 

Offline aligncare

Theyshould change the kid's name from "max" to "Lunch money".

:laughingdog:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
The fact that these "parents" are publicizing how they're raising their child tells me they're not in it for their child.  Their little human is an experiment to them.  Poor kid...

And to make it even worse, the parents are attention whores that are using this poor kid to satisfy their own sick egos.

That kid will be an emotional train wreck when he hits puberty...

:smokin:

Oceander

I'll bet you he still makes a fist, puts his thumb up, his index finger out, and goes "pow pow".

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That kid is going to be completely screwed up.

Agree.  And wonder how this is not child abuse.   **nononono*

Offline musiclady

Agree.  And wonder how this is not child abuse.   **nononono*

It IS child abuse.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline xfreeper

Once the kid gets old enough to realize what his freak parents did to him they may learn first hand about violence

Offline SouthTexas

He needs to take the motorcycle and run over the barbies.

Bet that would get mom and dad's panties in a bunch!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Seems like they're hell-bent on raising a schizophrenic serial-killer.  There's no way this kid comes out of this being a normal person.  And EC - you make an excellent point -all they are doing is splitting the kid between two stereotypes.  The girl personality wears a pink tutu while playing with dolls and the traditional female toys and wears a lumberjack outfit while playing as a boy.  He has to switch from one identity to the other to place each role.  A boy and a girl? - It's not naming him "Max" - wouldn't you opt for something like "Pat"?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline SouthTexas

It's not naming him "Max" - wouldn't you opt for something like "Pat"?

:silly: :silly:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
The dad sets off my gaydar detector.

Ding, ding, ding!  No more calls please, we have a winner!

I'd bet everything I own that this stupid experiment is the mom's idea but the guy is so scared to cross her he'll do anything to avoid a confrontation.  I'd also bet that when he uses the bathroom at night he puts his foot in the toilet and whizzes down his leg so it won't make noise and wake her up.  Of course, I could be wrong.

Ok, that's a bad image, I admit.  Doesn't make it less true, though.  :tongue2:
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".