Author Topic: Is Obamacare Adorable?  (Read 464 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Is Obamacare Adorable?
« on: February 15, 2014, 06:13:45 pm »
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/02/is-obamacare-adorable.php

February 15, 2014 by John Hinderaker in Obamacare
Is Obamacare Adorable?

For Valentine’s Day, the Obama administration decided to promote Obamacare in a manner less macho than its “Pajama Boy” campaign. It pronounced Obamacare “adorable,” in animal-themed messages appropriate to the season:

There are more, equally adorable cards at the link. I am trying to picture the circumstances under which these Valentine’s Day missives would be used. At the linked OFA page, you can click to share them on Facebook. I assume they are also intended to be sent as E-cards, although I am not sure about that. Can you imagine?

Happy Valentine’s Day, Honey! Sorry I couldn’t afford to buy you flowers, but as you know, I am still living with my parents. Attached is a Valentine’s Day card. Don’t mean to bug you, but ever since your group plan was canceled because of Obamacare you’ve been uninsured, so I hope you will try again to find a plan that you can afford on one of those exchanges. Expensive, high deductible, your ob/gyn is out of network, but look on the bright side–it’s adorable!

Makes Pajama Boy look like a stroke of marketing genius.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776