Author Topic: Joe Biden: 'There Isn't A Republican Party'  (Read 499 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: 'There Isn't A Republican Party'
« on: February 14, 2014, 05:16:38 pm »
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/joe_biden_there_is_no_republican_party

CATHERINE THOMPSON – FEBRUARY 14, 2014, 11:13 AM EST1569
Vice President Joe Biden seized on disorganization in the GOP to rally House Democrats on Friday at a policy conference in Maryland.

"There isn’t a Republican Party. I wish there were, I wish there was a Republican Party," Biden said. "I wish there was one person we could sit across the table from, make a deal, make a compromise and know when you got up from that table it was done."

"All you had to do was look at the response to the State of the Union, what were there, three or four?" he added. "I'm not being facetious."

Rep. Cathy McMorris Rogers (R-WA) gave the official GOP response to President Barack Obama's address last month, but Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), and Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) all gave individual responses that bore few similarities to the vision laid out Rogers' address.

Biden was also optimistic about Democrats' prospects in midterm elections, assuring the House Democratic caucus that middle class voters prefer their party over the GOP on almost every major issue.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34