Author Topic: Is Obama Accelerating the Collapse of America?  (Read 277 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Is Obama Accelerating the Collapse of America?
« on: February 14, 2014, 07:40:12 pm »
Feb. 14, 2014 11:00am
Wayne Allyn Root

In my latest book, “The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide” released in Spring 2013, I called Obama a “stealth Marxist” out to destroy capitalism and make Americans dependent on government.

This wasn’t just guesswork. Obama and I were classmates at Columbia University, where we were taught how to overwhelm the system until the economy collapses with spending, debt, and entitlements. In my book, I called Obamacare the perfect “Trojan Horse” that would make it all happen.

Have you paid attention to the Obama news of the past week? It’s amazing. It’s mind-boggling. It’s unimaginable. It was a week of unimaginable destruction.

The cloak is off. Obama is no longer hiding his plans to destroy America. For anyone who isn’t blind, deaf or very dumb, it’s now all out in the open.

The news of this past week proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Obama is accelerating the destruction of America. Why the sudden rush? Obama and his Marxist cabal see the writing on the wall. Their internal polls show they are headed for a landslide defeat in November. Now that the disastrous effects of Obamacare are clear for the voters to see, they know Democrats are about to be destroyed at the polls.

Knowing Democrats can no longer get elected, or re-elected, Obama has decided to go it alone. Without regard for the law, the Constitution, or the American people he (and those pulling his strings behind the scenes) have obviously decided to do the most damage possible to America during his final three years. He’s finally taken off the mask and shown himself to be the true communist tyrant he is.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/is-obama-accelerating-the-collapse-of-america/
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline olde north church

Re: Is Obama Accelerating the Collapse of America?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 07:44:06 pm »
If you placed Wayne Allen Root on one side of the scales of charlatanism and Obama on the other, it would take quite some time to balance but would be equal.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:44:26 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.