Author Topic: UK: Muslims who terrorized non-Muslims in ‘Muslim Patrols’ can terrorize for Sharia again in 2019  (Read 915 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Devout Muslims joined ‘Muslim Patrols’ in east London to impose Sharia Law, threatening to stab people they believed to be anti-Islamic and confiscating their alcohol. The British courts have ruled they can continue their sharia terror in 2019.

http://pamelageller.com/2014/02/uk-muslims-terrorized-non-muslims-muslim-patrols-can-terrorize-sharia-2019.html/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Is this true???
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline LambChop

Looks like it is.  Scary, isn't it.

Sweden is having problems also.  A good friend there says it's intolerable.  And the government does nothing to help it's own.

Offline kevindavis007

Looks like it is.  Scary, isn't it.

Sweden is having problems also.  A good friend there says it's intolerable.  And the government does nothing to help it's own.

I have a feeling it going to get bloody over there..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline LambChop

I have a feeling it going to get bloody over there..

I believe you are right.  In Sweden, there is talk about how the men have gotten "soft" and need to rekindle their Viking heritage.
When talk like that starts to catch, there's going to be hell to pay.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's true, but somewhat overblown.

About the only thing that can terrorize your typical East London builder or auto worker is the bell ringing for last orders. And if you want to piss them off fast, harass women and children. See what happens to you.

Now I remember this case - it was just across the river from me. What no one ever mentions is all three of these idiots were taken into custody by way of the A&E department of a local hospital. Strangely enough, there were zero witnesses to what happened - they must have tripped or something before the police arrived. Prosecuted under various guises, including the hate speech law. Don't forget, we are a monarchy. No such thing as first amendment rights here, you are free to speak and take the consequences for disturbing the peace.

We look after our own.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
It's true, but somewhat overblown.

About the only thing that can terrorize your typical East London builder or auto worker is the bell ringing for last orders. And if you want to piss them off fast, harass women and children. See what happens to you.

Now I remember this case - it was just across the river from me. What no one ever mentions is all three of these idiots were taken into custody by way of the A&E department of a local hospital. Strangely enough, there were zero witnesses to what happened - they must have tripped or something before the police arrived. Prosecuted under various guises, including the hate speech law. Don't forget, we are a monarchy. No such thing as first amendment rights here, you are free to speak and take the consequences for disturbing the peace.

We look after our own.

Really??  I assume you mean yourself personally, because it sure ain't the British Government looking out for their citizens.

:smokin:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Really??  I assume you mean yourself personally, because it sure ain't the British Government looking out for their citizens.

:smokin:

There is a powerful phrase we nicked from you guys. "We the people."

The government is pretty much irrelevant in day to day life. About the only time they are noticed is on Budget Day, where everyone checks to see how much booze, bleep and VAT are going up by. The rest of the time, no one really cares.
But when it comes down to our neighborhood we get downright aggressive. We don't have any equivalent of Detroit or the bad parts of Chicago - because we won't stand for people crapping on our doorsteps. It's not for lack of guns either, though your lefties like to say that. I could walk out of the house right now and have a handgun or shotgun within 20 minutes, tops. Rifle would take a little longer, maybe an hour.
We are just a very clannish sort of people. You learn who belongs and who doesn't and you look out for each other. It seems to be the first aspect immigrants learn, too  :laugh:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
In case you are wondering about the bleep - no we do not get taxed on sex. I used the UK term for cigarettes. It begins with an F, ends in GS and is 4 letters long.