Author Topic: Hot Off The Presses: Devastating New ‘Executive Power’ Video Nails Obama  (Read 1170 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

King Barack.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
King Barack.

Everything this man says and has ever said, is a lie, including the idea that he 'taught' Constitutional Law. He was a 'guest lecturer' a few times at a college in Chicago. He was never a 'professor' as the MSM claims. Hell, he's never even been a teacher much less a professor.

He is a liar. Everything he says is a lie.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

I'm not certain he didn't get his degrees in a cracker jack box... certainly we've never seen any evidence he actually attended any classes. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Obama is going to love this ad.  Most people will watch this ad and see Obama talking forcefully about fixing problems and blaming Congress for failing to solve them. 

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That was kind of my reaction too. There is too much of Obama declaring how messed up Congress is, and how he is going to 'fix it', and not enough pointing out that he is a liar.

Most LIVs are too stupid to even pick up on the lie in the last part. Furthermore, it is shocking how many people in America are in favor of Obama becoming 'king', and how many Leftist groups there are who think Obama is not Left enough for them. They would be happy to see Obama become a 'Dear Leader' figure and install himself as dictator of America for life. I think Obama's ultimate goal is to disband Congress altogether and since Congress has an approval of around 8%, who would oppose that?

The amount of people who 'get it' and are upset vs. the number of people who favor what Obama is doing will likely be a wash in my opinion.