Author Topic: Rush....Obama Shows Us How to Give Away Other People's Money and Soak in the Love  (Read 464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/02/13/obama_shows_us_how_to_give_away_other_people_s_money_and_soak_in_the_love

Obama Shows Us How to Give Away Other People's Money and Soak in the Love
February 13, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Yesterday at the end of the program -- the last half hour of the program -- I was watching TV. Obama did his White House ceremony raising the minimum wage for federal contractors.  It just hit me. There he is giving away some more of other people's money, and it immediately hit me:

How popular could I be if I could do that?

How popular could I be and how unbeatable could I be if I were able to give away other people's money to anybody I wanted to, and if I focused on the downtrodden and the needy and the screwed and the shafted? How popular would I be?  If I had access to the entire federal Treasury and could give away money whenever I wanted to whoever, who could beat me?  How would anybody beat me, and on what basis?

That's exactly what Obama's doing.  He's just giving away money left and right.  It isn't his.  It's such a great gig.  I was thinking about what it would be like for me to have all that money, and while I'm giving away all of these dollars that other people have produced -- while I'm giving away everybody else's money -- I'm flying around in a giant 747. I'm living in a huge house I don't have to pay for. I've got servants. I've got a fleet of cars, a fleet of airplanes!

I can pick up and go to anyplace in the world, and everybody else is gonna pay for it.  I can send my wife on her own plane with the dogs and a cat -- and then kids and stragglers we want to pick up -- any time she wants to go, and nobody's gonna say a word because I'm giving away money to people who I determine to be needy.  Who's gonna beat me?  How can you beat me? And then the media that now hates me -- that thinks I'm racist, sexist, bigot, all that stuff -- would love me.

I'd be universally popular.

Everybody would love me.

I would instantly be called compassionate, and I would instantly transform myself into somebody with a big heart, who cares about people.  All I would have to do is put myself in the position of being able to give away everybody else's money, and I could do it with massive ceremonies like Obama does.  I'd call a big ceremony at the White House and announce that I'm gonna keep paying people for not working for another two years, and I'm gonna raise what they get to $1,000 a month.

And who can say, "No, you shouldn't do that. That's not good"?  Is somebody gonna come along and say, "That's not good. You're destroying these people's work ethic. You are taking away from their dignity and humanity.  Why would you do that?"  I don't care what you say. These people are in need! They have been shafted since this country was founded.  They should have had this money from the day they were born.  But you people, who have all the power, you took it from 'em and you kept it from 'em and you just parcel it back in low wages and no benefits.

I'm giving them back what is rightfully theirs.  They're gonna applaud me, they're gonna love me, and I'm gonna see to it they can eat, they can drink, they can call on the phone, they can watch big screens, and they don't have to do diddly-squat except vote for me.  That's all they've gotta do. In fact, they're gonna love me. I'm gonna become a cult figure.

I could take the Constitution out to one of these ceremonies where I'm giving some more people some money and rip the first page in half.

Nobody would care as long as I keep giving them money -- other people's money, by the way, not mine.  I'm not spending a dime of my own money on any of this.  I'm giving away other people's money.  People who have more than they need, people who have more than they can possibly ever spend, people who didn't really earn it because they didn't really build it.  I'm just making sure that the rightful owners of all the money and the real people that make the country work finally get what they've deserved all their lives.

Who's gonna beat me, and how?

On what policy, what agenda, what issues are they gonna beat me?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here's how Obama does it.  This is yesterday afternoon in the White House. With an executive order, the president decided that federal contractors are gonna be paid an additional $3 an hour.  He's just gonna wave his magic wand, and he's just gonna raise their the minimum wage up to $10.10.  This is how you do it.  This is all you have to do.

OBAMA:  Today I'm gonna do what I can --

FOLLOWER: Woo!

OBAMA: -- to help raise working Americans' wages.

FOLLOWER: Wooooo!

OBAMA: So, today...

FOLLOWERS: (sustained applause)

OBAMA: So today, I'm issuing an executive record requiring federal contractors to pay their employees a fair wage of at least $10.10 an hour.

FOLLOWERS: Wooooooooo! (cheers and applause)

OBAMA: Ten dollars and ten cents an hour!

RUSH:  See how easy it is?

FOLLOWERS: Wooo! (cheers and applause)

RUSH: He gets a standing ovation, a standing ovation in the White House. (translation) "I am gonna sign an executive order and I am gonna make these low-rent contractors pay what these workers deserve.  I am giving away this money.  I am making these reprobates pay something that's finally fair! I'm doing it.  I'm making them take their money and pay it to these people that I think are disadvantaged -- and I'm loved and adored, and I don't care what else anybody thinks of me."

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Let's stay on this roll here, folks, for just a couple of more sound bites.  This is Obama in the White House yesterday afternoon.  He's surrounded by a whole bunch of citizens. He's surrounded by a whole bunch of Obama voters, a whole bunch of people that are gonna be on the receiving end of him giving them money, and they're gonna stand there and they're gonna smile and they're gonna applaud and they're gonna think it's the greatest day and he's the greatest guy.

Here's the next sound bite...

OBAMA:  There's a laundry worker at Camp Dodge in Iowa making $9.03 an hour. Once I sign this order, starting next year, as their contracts come up, each of them -- and many of their fellow coworkers -- are going to get a raise! And by the way, that includes folks who get paid in tips.

FOLLOWERS: (applause)

OBAMA: They'll get a raise, too!

FOLLOWERS: (11 seconds of applause)

RUSH:  Oh!  Oh, man.  Merry Christmas!  Hubba hubba.

See how easy it is?

He's doing all this.

"I'm gonna sign this, and they're gonna get a raise. Even if they get paid tips, they're gonna get a raise and I'm gonna make sure that it happens, and I'm the guy making it happen.  That's because I care and the other people don't.  If they did, they'd be joining me in giving away this money.  But they don't join me, do they, because they don't think you should have it.  They're the people who have been hoarding it from you.  They're the people that have been denying this money to you.

"I'm here to see that you get what you deserve!"

Here's the next sound bite.

OBAMA:  If you take responsibility and you work as hard as these folks work, if you work full time, you shouldn't be living in poverty.  Not in America.  We believe that.

OBAMA: This executive order will cover Americans with disabilities because --

OBAMA: -- this principle doesn't just apply to some of us.  It applies to all of us.  So, I'm gonna keep doing whatever I can to raise working Americans' wages.

RUSH:  "Damn right, because everybody else is trying to keep your wages down, everybody else is trying to deny you, but I'm gonna keep giving you money. I'm gonna keep working. I'm gonna keep giving it away. I'm gonna take it from people who don't need it; I'm gonna give it to you.  It isn't my money!  I'm giving away other people's money."

see, the game here is, "If you take responsibility, you work as hard as these folks work, you work full time, you shouldn't be living in poverty.  But, you know what?  I don't even think you ought to have to work to get this money, and I'm gonna see to it that even if you don't work, you get this money.  I'm gonna make it easier for you to say that you're disabled.  I'm gonna make it as easy as I can for you to get this money, because this is your money!

"You are owed this money!"

Now, who's gonna beat that, folks? What are you gonna do?  If all of a sudden I became that guy, what is anybody gonna do to beat that?  How does it happen?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Let me get Charlie on here real quick.  Charlie's in Indianapolis.  I want to grab a call before we have to get out for the hour.  Charlie, hi.  Thank you for calling.  Great to have you here.  Hello.

CALLER:  Thanks, Rush.  Thanks for taking my call.

RUSH:  You bet.

CALLER:  Enjoyed your show for many years.  I wanted to talk about the topic of giving away other people's money.  And every time this topic comes up, which is a lot lately, the media always refers to the legend of Robin Hood.  Robin Hood, as we know, is a beloved figure by many people, and it fits the media narrative to compare Robin Hood with Obama, but Robin Hood is not loved because he stole from the rich and gave to the poor, but he stole back from the government, or the crown to give back to the people what the government had originally stolen from them.  And I've heard you point that out in the past, and it can sound trivial because we're talking about the legend of Robin Hood, but it points out the media narrative and, you know, how they try to misinform the public.

RUSH:  Yeah, it illustrates how they take something and bend it and shape it to fit their current philosophical agenda, in this case class warfare.

CALLER:  Exactly.

RUSH:  And what they've done, they've taken Robin Hood.  They've made as many people who know of Robin Hood, probably, the vast majority think what Robin Hood did was leave Sherwood Forest and head to mansions and take money from private citizens and bring it back to the poor schlubs, give it to Friar Tuck and Lady Marian for whatever she did for it and everything was fine.  But that's not what Robin Hood did.  Robin Hood went in to town and took money from the government, from the sheriff, that had been overly taxed.  Robin Hood was simply returning people's money to them that had been taxed from them.  And we still don't know what Lady Marian did with the money.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34