Author Topic: National Security Heavyweights Allege Muslim Brotherhood Ties to GOP  (Read 1259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: National Security Heavyweights Allege Muslim Brotherhood Ties to GOP
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 09:58:32 AM »
This is a classic Alinsky tactic. Accuse the opponent of doing exactly what you are doing.
Look at Christie. Their main theme is he is a bully. Yet they fail to report the bully tactics they use constantly, and to attack him and others.

Remember the Clinton's saying, 'POLITICS OF PERSONAL DESTRUCTION?' It is the progressives craft. They accuse of what they are guilty as sin of.

We all know Obama rolls out the red carpet for the muslim brotherhood. Protest signs in Cairo Egypt foiled his plan when he himself was called a terrorist.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 09:59:00 AM by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online musiclady

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 10:39:58 AM »
But, I thought to the left, the Muslim Brotherhood is a great, peaceful organization.

So this should be a good thing.........................right???   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 11:47:18 AM »
These accusations are not coming from the left.  Look at the names connected to this latest accusation - hardly left-wingers!

"The signatories include numerous powerful and respected former officials, including former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, former CIA Director James Woolsey, former Florida Rep. Allen West, retired Army Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, and former chief assistant U.S. attorney Andrew McCarthy."
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online musiclady

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 11:56:02 AM »
These accusations are not coming from the left.  Look at the names connected to this latest accusation - hardly left-wingers!

"The signatories include numerous powerful and respected former officials, including former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, former CIA Director James Woolsey, former Florida Rep. Allen West, retired Army Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, and former chief assistant U.S. attorney Andrew McCarthy."

Shoulda read farther before commenting............ 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online aligncare

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 12:11:24 PM »
This is troubling; both the allegations and the stature of those who put their names behind it. I haven't seen the evidence so I am at a loss for comment.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »
This is troubling; both the allegations and the stature of those who put their names behind it. I haven't seen the evidence so I am at a loss for comment.

The people bringing forth these accusations are thoughtful conservatives that I've always found to be pretty much spot-on with their commentary.  I've heard these accusations against Norquist before, so I can't help but think that where there's smoke - there's fire.  It's disturbing, but it would explain a lot of the "wheels spinning in mud" that we conservatives seem to be facing these days from our own side.   

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 12:27:48 PM »
The people bringing forth these accusations are thoughtful conservatives that I've always found to be pretty much spot-on with their commentary.  I've heard these accusations against Norquist before, so I can't help but think that where there's smoke - there's fire.  It's disturbing, but it would explain a lot of the "wheels spinning in mud" that we conservatives seem to be facing these days from our own side.
I doubt it occurs to anybody that the dems, seeing the GOP's propensity to eat their own, feeds the system with plenty of ammo to keep the conflicts on the front pages, of the very media they control?

This stuff about Norquist is over 10 years old.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 02:48:29 PM »

Norquist is a Muslim and is married to a Muslim.  And he has been closely associated with the MB for quite some time.  This isn't new news.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 02:55:35 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 02:58:15 PM »

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 08:14:48 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 08:53:20 PM »
Thanks for posting this article and the one that follows it.  They are a long read, but I found them to be highly informative and connecting many dots... answering many question marks in my mind.  The gist of which is that, not only has the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrated our present White House and the Democrat party, but the Bush White House and the Republican party as well.  And why not?  It's smart to back BOTH sides, as we've seen with George Soros.  Not only does he pay for influence with Democrats, but with Republicans as well - John McCain comes to mind.  That Karl Rove is implicated in this doesn't surprise me at all. 

I really hope this new dossier brings this issue to the forefront and that someone will take this and run with it.  Our government is rotten to the core and we've got to clean it up - otherwise - just stick a fork in us, we're done!

Which is why I'm over this rah rah for either party .. it boils down to do you support the party or do you support your country (or what is left of it)...... because we should all be supporting our country and getting rid of the people in both parties supporting the crooks and WallStreet over the American people.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 09:07:44 PM »
Which is why I'm over this rah rah for either party .. it boils down to do you support the party or do you support your country (or what is left of it)...... because we should all be supporting our country and getting rid of the people in both parties supporting the crooks and WallStreet over the American people.

Agree!  BOTH parties have brought us to where we are today.   8888crybaby

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 10:01:48 PM »
A zealot is one who, upon finding they have no case, redoubles their efforts...

:smokin:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf