Author Topic:  (Read 201 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: February 13, 2014, 09:01:15 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Relic

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 09:09:56 AM »
It's there for anyone that wants to see. Sadly, most of the media ignores it, because they're happy about this turn of events.

I can't fully express my contempt for the media. Let's just say that if there were a wave of a magic wand, and I had the power, we'd need a lot of new media members.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 11:28:49 AM »
It seems the only people afraid of Barack Obama are the GOP. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Olivia

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 12:14:16 PM »
I totally despise our media and what they've done to our country!
Obama is not the only one responsible for the mess we're in and our elitist republicans are just as much to blame as the media and Obama.
Americans need to stop taking everything they read as fact and think for themselves.

I'm not even a fan of Chris Christie but look what the media is doing to him.  He was as popular as Hillary and had to be stopped.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 02:34:47 PM »
The El Raisuli incident became one of my favorite movies, "The Wind and the Lion". Sean Connery played Raisuli, Candace Bergman was Pedicaris [after the character's gender was changed for the flick, and Brian Keith played Teddy.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf