Author Topic: Palin Signals She May Run for President  (Read 545 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Palin Signals She May Run for President
« on: February 13, 2014, 01:32:34 pm »
by KEITH KOFFLER on FEBRUARY 12, 2014, 10:31 AM

Another tease? An effort to pump up ratings for her new TV show? Or is Palin seriously thinking of running this time?

I think she’s serious, at least at this point, but that’s just a hunch. Here’s why I think so.

In an appearance on Inside Edition last night, she sent out several unmistakable signals.

First, the most obvious piece of evidence, the obligatory, pre-presidential candidacy It’s not about me, but if enough people want me statement:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/02/12/palin-signals-run-president/#comments

And so it begins...again
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Palin Signals She May Run for President
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 01:40:55 pm »
She's made a hell of a living pretending to be running for president.  I don't blame her.  Wish I could do the same.  As it turns out, no one seems to care whether I'm running or not.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 01:55:42 pm »
They all write books. Maybe we should write a book and people will care that we may be running.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 02:12:31 pm »
I don't think she will run, but hope she continues to needle the left.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 02:27:17 pm »
I watched the progressive left immediately call Cruz literally stupid when he first made national news. Until they saw his resume'. When  people campaigned for Ben Carson to run; the media had a public stroke. Just like the IRS targeted the conservatives the left also targeted West until he was gone.

They have the media, cheating skills of getting out the vote and a schism in the opposing party. We need a miracle. We need a true, strong, honorable, hero that will not let the media tear them down.

They also have the power of the DOJ/FBI/NSA digging through someones computer until they find dirt, or twisting something until they are destroyed.

There are a lot of odds to go against. We have the GOP as the enemy. They are the friend of thy enemy. It is almost hopeless.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 03:52:56 pm »
It wasn't just the left that targeted West. He had detractors among establishment Republicans, too. Some of them post here. I never thought I'd see the day that the Republican Party would turn on the Constitution. The argument between conservatives and establishment Republicans is not just a matter of tactics anymore. It's strategic.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 04:30:09 pm »
I hope she DOES run.

Don't expect her to 'win' the GOP nomination, but at least a fighting Conservative will have access to the MSM megaphone, in which to alert the country as to exactly WTF is going on while they're watching sports and playing video games.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Olivia

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 05:09:02 pm »
I hope she DOES run.

Don't expect her to 'win' the GOP nomination, but at least a fighting Conservative will have access to the MSM megaphone, in which to alert the country as to exactly WTF is going on while they're watching sports and playing video games.

:amen:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim