Author Topic: Fox's Kirsten Powers echos fellow liberal: 'why I'm getting sick of defending Obamacare  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

Fox's Kirsten Powers Echos Fellow Liberal: 'Why I'm Getting Sick Of Defending ObamaCare' 

Mike Miller  Mike Miller
On February 12, 2014
http://mikesright.wordpress.com/

Fox News contributor Kirsten Powers said Tuesday she is tired of constantly having to defend ObamaCare, saying the White House continues to put the law’s defenders in an awkward position.

Powers, who is also a columnist for The Daily Beast, expressed her frustration in reference to National Journal’s Ron Fournier, who admitted that he was a “naïve columnist” in a Tuesday article: “Why I’m Getting Sick of Defending ObamaCare.”

“I’m going to say amen, brother, because it’s exactly how I feel. People who have supported the law, who support universal healthcare, are constantly put in the position of having to defend this president, who has really incompetently put this together, rolled it out, and that’s why he has to do this. It’s why he has to keep doing this; because it’s not working.”

Powers, who is generally respected by both Democrats and Republicans alike, wasn’t through. She levelled her harshest criticism of ObamaCare to date:

“It’s now gotten to the point where it seems like there’s an exemption made for pretty much everybody except for individuals. A lot of people who have really been screwed over by the law, you know, who are left without insurance or with extremely expensive insurance.”

Kisten Powers represents the best of the “fair and balanced” on Fox News. While she is a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat, she also calls ‘em like she’s sees ‘em. Something you won’t often see on MSNBC.

Incidentally, followers of IJR may recall this story from last fall about the unwanted ObamaCare surprise Kirsten received in her mailbox.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/114667-foxs-kirsten-powers-echos-fellow-liberal-im-getting-sick-defending-obamacare/
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 10:47:18 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Rapunzel

Never fear, they will just invite Juan instead - he loves to defend O-Care.....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776