Author Topic: Dad Finds Man With His ‘Pants Down’ Doing ‘Every Parent’s Nightmare’ – So He Did What Any Father Would Do  (Read 714 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/12/dad-finds-man-with-his-pants-down-doing-every-parents-nightmare-so-he-did-what-any-father-would-do/

Dad Finds Man With His ‘Pants Down’ Doing ‘Every Parent’s Nightmare’ – So He Did What Any Father Would Do
Feb. 12, 2014 5:00pm Jason Howerton   

An Oregon dad punched a man in the face “two to three times” after he caught him allegedly touching himself while staring at his young daughters.

The father, identified as Jeremy Clouse, told KATU-TV that his first instinct was to protect his daughters, ages 8 and 5, after he noticed the creep on the daily walk to the school bus stop.

“I saw a guy in a silver car with four doors and he didn’t belong around here. He was staring at my daughters funny,” Clouse recalled.

video at link

(Source: KATU-TV)

When Clouse walked around the car to see what the man was doing, his fears were confirmed.

“And he had his pants down around his knees and, uh, doing every parent’s nightmare,” Clouse told the news station.

Likely reacting like any father would, Clouse punched the man two or three times. The suspect, identified as a light-skinned Hispanic male, reportedly fell over in the driver’s seat and quickly drove away. The dad then called 911.

Though they don’t have a police sketch to go on at the moment, police in Gresham, Ore., say Clouse likely left bruises on the suspect’s face with the beat-down so he may be easier to find. They are still looking for a silver or gray, 1990′s Nissan 4-door car.

In the meantime, it would be in the alleged sexual deviant’s best interest to avoid that neighborhood for the rest of his life.

“It’s not what I would say. There would be nothing to say. We would take care of it. We would hold him there,” Clouse added.

(H/T: HuffPost)
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

This reminds me when we lived in Chino Hills, I happened to look out my office window one day and saw a man parked in a van across the street staring at out neighbors wife (she was working in the yard in shorts and was very cute) doing the same thing.  We called the neighbor and then the sheriff's office... her husband when out there to go after the guy and he saw him coming and then sped off.... a few days later I was getting dressed for work and my husband happened to look out our side bedroom window and the same guy was sitting up on the hillside outside the window looking in the bedroom window... George went and got his gun and went outside and surprised the guy - and told him if he ever saw him around there again he might not live for the sheriff to arrive.  We never saw him in the neighborhood again. At the time they were building a lot of custom homes up our street and we initially thought he was a construction worker.......  :shrug:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Millee

Good on him.  The man is a hero!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Happened to my wife. She caught a guy in a van, wanking while watching the school playground full of 5 and 6 year olds. She walked past as if nothing was happening and got the lads out of the local shop while she called the police and reported the plate. Rashid is about 6 foot 8 and has a baseball bat under the counter (they stay open late).
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink