Author Topic: 'I lived my way so I'm going to die my way': OJ Simpson 'goes on hunger strike in prison'  (Read 875 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2557810/OJ-Simpson-goes-hunger-strike-prison.html

Sources: OJ is so depressed 'he wants to sit down in a corner and die'
He 'wants to kill himself so that his children can get his money'
The 66-year-old, who is serving kidnapping, assault and robbery sentence in Nevada, is eligible for parole in three years

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline mountaineer

Buh-bye.  :seeya:
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Offline xyno

Works for me.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

:beer:

Don't count on it! He's just an old attention whore who isn't getting any so he decided to create some!
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” —Voltaire

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Does he think anyone cares....
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:06:47 PM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline Millee

Offline evadR²

Does he think anyone cares....

Oh I care..I want to make sure he does it and kills himself in the process.

I CARE.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Conspiracy engineer. Low rates.
May he die rapidly.
The fastest way to a man's heart? Inch to the right of the breastbone, between the fourth and fifth rib.

Every time I start to feel boring, I remember there is a monthly magazine devoted to elevators.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
May he die rapidly.

Why are you being so kind?  I hope it takes a year for him to make the great dirt nap.  The real question, will liberals try and demand he not be saved as they did with Terry Shaivo? :doa:
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. Abraham Lincoln

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Conspiracy engineer. Low rates.
Why are you being so kind?  I hope it takes a year for him to make the great dirt nap.  The real question, will liberals try and demand he not be saved as they did with Terry Shaivo? :doa:

Not kind - just tired of him being in the news.
The fastest way to a man's heart? Inch to the right of the breastbone, between the fourth and fifth rib.

Every time I start to feel boring, I remember there is a monthly magazine devoted to elevators.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Only organisms that care favorably about him, are other negroes, who merely protect their own tribe.

He murdered two innocent people, and got away with it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 12:20:56 PM by truth_seeker »
#NeverHillary

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Don't count on it! He's just an old attention whore who isn't getting any so he decided to create some!

:thumbsup3:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online kevindavis

May he burn in hell..
"Die-hard conservatives thought that if I couldn't get everything I asked for, I should jump off the cliff with the flag flying-go down in flames. No, if I can get 70 or 80 percent of what it is I'm trying to get ... I'll take that and then continue to try to get the rest in the future."

Ronald Reagan

"We must continue to go into space for humanity.” - Dr. Stephen Hawking

Offline SouthTexas

Wonder if I could assist in any way?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • ^^ Actual picture of me.
    • Fullervision
At his weight, it could take him a VERY long time to starve to death.
STILL a proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance

"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
He should just cut his own throat and put us all out of our misery.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

Dennis Miller
OJ is starving himself to death. Finally he gets serious about punishing the real killer. ‪#‎hurryup‬
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

BINGO!!!  He would never kill himself.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf