Author Topic: Precious jowls: Bulldogs show gamut of emotions at dog show  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Precious jowls: Bulldogs show gamut of emotions at dog show
« on: February 11, 2014, 11:11:02 pm »
http://www.today.com/pets/precious-jowls-bulldogs-show-gamut-emotions-dog-show-2D12093069

Precious jowls: Bulldogs show gamut of emotions at dog show
Amy Eley TODAY

3 hours ago

A French bulldog cools off with a fan in the benching area at the 138th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show on Feb.10.

It's not easy trying to be top dog!

The Westminster Dog Show is underway in New York City, and a group of competing bulldogs are showing a range of expressions on and off the stage of their sport's premier showcase.
Bulldogs line up in the judging ring for the first day of competition at the 138th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.

Bulldogs line up in the judging ring for the first day of competition at the 138th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.

When these cute pooches aren’t strutting their stuff for the judges (check out that defiant stance!), they have been spotted parked in front of fans, squeezing in extra scratches and even sneaking in a nap.

Amanda Mcallister and Laurel the French Bulldog play in the benching area at Pier 92 and 94 in New York City for the first day of competition at the ...

A bulldog tries to nap at the 138th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show .

Bulldogs are listed as the fifth most popular breed in 2013, with French bulldogs being the 11th most popular, according to The American Kennel Club’s dog registration statistics, and judging by these photos, it’s easy to see why. The breeds are said to be lovable, good-natured companion dogs.

A bulldog cools off with a fan in the benching area at the 138th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.

Dennis Murphy and his bulldog Brooklyn share a kiss at the 138th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.

Dennis Murphy and his bulldog Brooklyn share a kiss at the 138th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Precious jowls: Bulldogs show gamut of emotions at dog show
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 11:18:00 pm »
Love it...hehehe....My Bully should be there..he is ribbon worthy...lol

This is not a French Bulldog or Frenchie...it is a English Bulldog....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 11:18:56 pm »
Love it...hehehe....My Bully should be there..he is ribbon worthy...lol

This is not a French Bulldog or Frenchie...it is a English Bulldog....

~LOL~ I didn't think it looked like a Frenchie........
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 11:21:57 pm »
One of these days I will get me a Frenchie too...I just love the smashed face doggies..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34