Author Topic: U.S. Judge Has Figured Out Obama Using D.H.S. as His Private Army  (Read 582 times)

Offline Olivia

Here is a judge who “get it.” He understands the Obama strategy. First and foremost, our active military only number about 1.5 million. We have the smallest military and military budget that we’ve had since pre-World War II days. Obama has not only gutted the military of bodies, he’s seen to it that the top command posts are filled with “yes men” by relieving the vast majority of our top ranked generals and admirals and sending them packing.

I can’t seem to find an accurate count of active D.H.S. agents or “boots on the ground” if you will, however in dozens of my previous my posts I have documented where the D.H.S. in increasing in size and military hardware. Very scary thought. When a House Oversight committee chair cannot get access to information about who D.H.S. is taking their orders from, that becomes a concern to me. I think we can presume it’s Obama, because like EVERYTHING else with his administration, no one will answer any questions or cooperate. It fits his Modus Operandi to the tee.

Congressman Louie Gohmert, Vice Chair for the oversight committee recently said, “I want to know why are they using weapons to train, or why are they being taught to use syringes and health care items?” He also made inquiries about the BILLIONS of hollow point bullets D.H.S. bought, but no one would answer him.

During an appearance on the Janet Mefferd Show, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warned that a provision within Obamacare could create an armed “secret security force”. That force goes by the name “Federal Protective Services” which is a “Federal Police Force.” NOTHING in the Constitution authorized a Federal Police Force. It appears Obama is setting up his own version of the S.S. No wonder Obamacare is so important to him. It gives him his own private army. WHAT does that have to do with healthcare?
------
The Obama administration’s Department of Homeland Security is brazenly violating U.S. law and participating in criminal conspiracies to smuggle illegal immigrants into the United States, U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen said in a December ruling. He also noted that the schemes were helping to fund Mexican drug cartels and jeopardizing the lives of children. According to Hanen, the apparent Obama administration policies in question are part of a trend and represent a “dangerous course of action,” costing taxpayers huge sums while enriching criminal syndicates.

http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/2014/01/03/u-s-judge-has-figured-out-obama-using-d-h-s-as-his-private-army/

Long read and scary!
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Oceander

Re: U.S. Judge Has Figured Out Obama Using D.H.S. as His Private Army
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 05:20:08 pm »
The opinion doesn't go nearly as far as the headline suggests.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Olivia

Re: U.S. Judge Has Figured Out Obama Using D.H.S. as His Private Army
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 05:42:06 pm »
The opinion doesn't go nearly as far as the headline suggests.

Did you read it all?
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim