Author Topic: NBC White House Producer: #BOWDOWN to Michelle O!  (Read 531 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC White House Producer: #BOWDOWN to Michelle O!
« on: February 12, 2014, 02:05:00 pm »
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/nbc-white-house-producer-bowdown-michelle-o#.Uvt9AzWdQ4A.facebook

NBC White House Producer: #BOWDOWN to Michelle O!
"Sharp editorial judgment, keen eye for nuance, and straightforward likeability..."

On Tuesday, NBC News’ Shawna Thomas, observing First Lady Michelle Obama’s dress at a state dinner, tweeted out her worship for her idol:

Shawna Thomas        ✔ @ShawnaNBCNews
Follow
HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THE FIRST LADY'S DRESS.  #BOWDOWN
6:09 PM - 11 Feb 2014

Thomas is NBC News’ White House producer; she moved into that role in July 2011. Before assuming that role, she was a reporter on the hill, covering the House of Representatives. NBC News Bureau Chief Antoine Sanfuentes celebrated her elevation, writing, “On a personal note, I know that her sharp editorial judgment, keen eye for nuance, and straightforward likeability will make her a great success in this new role, so please join me in congratulating Shawna on this exciting next step!”

The Michelle Obama dress is a Carolina Herrera gown worn in honor of the state dinner for French president Francois Hollande.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: NBC White House Producer: #BOWDOWN to Michelle O!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 02:56:30 pm »
I don't think the dress is attractive in any way. I think because the dress looks regal they bow to their marxist queen.

It makes her back end HUGE.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 03:09:30 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 05:27:43 pm »
I normally like Carolina Herrera - the color is good on her and I do like her hair for a change.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Olivia

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 05:45:06 pm »
I like the top of the dress but not the bottom. Ugh!  It started out so elegant.....
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 05:47:34 pm »
I like the top of the dress but not the bottom. Ugh!  It started out so elegant.....

Guess they were trying to save money - that lace sells for over a $100 a yard (who am I kidding - Mooch doesn't worry about money when it isn't her money)........
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 12:25:36 am »

Took the words right off my keyboard!   ^-^