Author Topic: IT'S OFFICIAL: Obama Has Completely Dismantled The Debt Ceiling As A Political Weapon  (Read 423 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 02:57:42 PM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

You would almost think Boehner is Speaker because of the Democrats in congress...

Offline sinkspur

More fallout from Cruz's government shutdown.  His absence from the scene this time around is telling.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

More fallout from Cruz's government shutdown.  His absence from the scene this time around is telling.

I ser you're back and repeating this misstatement again.  Cruz didn't shut down the government.  Obama shut it down.  Cruz is not minority leader or speaker or president. 

Offline sinkspur

I ser you're back and repeating this misstatement again.  Cruz didn't shut down the government.  Obama shut it down.  Cruz is not minority leader or speaker or president.

Of course Cruz shut the government down.  He goaded the House Tea partiers into refusing to fund the government unless Obamacare was defunded.

Cruz even admitted later that he knew he couldn't win and that Obama would not relent.

If it was such a good idea, why didn't he try it again this time?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

Of course Cruz shut the government down.  He goaded the House Tea partiers into refusing to fund the government unless Obamacare was defunded.

Cruz even admitted later that he knew he couldn't win and that Obama would not relent.

If it was such a good idea, why didn't he try it again this time?

Gee... who knew a first term senator is not only  senator, but house whip, leader and speaker.. plus POTUS and minority leader, too... since he's so powerful maybe he can solve global warming, too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf