Author Topic: Right wing sends Sarah Palin birthday wishes  (Read 400 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Right wing sends Sarah Palin birthday wishes
« on: February 11, 2014, 11:40:52 am »
Happy Birthday, Ma'am.

Via Politico: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/sarah-palin-birthday-50-103336.html

On Tuesday former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin turns 50, and many of her Republican colleagues have joined together to make a birthday video.

In the clip posted Sunday to Youtube by She-PAC, a political action committee focused on electing conservative women to office, Arizona Sen. John McCain, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Newt Gingrich, Donald Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.), and other notable Republicans warmly wish Palin a happy birthday and thank her for her contributions to the conservative movement.

Condoleezza Rice: “Congratulations on making it to 50, I’ve been there a long time. It’s really okay.”

Phil Robertson of the Reality TV show “Duck Dynasty”: “You don’t look a day over 40. Don’t let anybody kid you. God has been good to you, child.”

And his brother, Si: “Hi, Ms. Palin. Look here, happy birthday—29 and counting. Have a good one.”

Utah Sen. Mike Lee: “Enjoy some moose hunting or do whatever else that a mama grizzly does on an important birthday.”

Cruz: Your unwavering courage and commitment to America is inspiring. You are a warrior. And I couldn’t be more proud to stand beside you fighting alongside the American people to save this great nation.”

McCain: “I will treasure our memories and I will always be grateful to you”

Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch: “You have guts, you have ability.”

Gingrich: “Your courage, your clarity, your willingness to speak out is really important.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/sarah-palin-birthday-50-103336.html#ixzz2t0qu3xoT
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink