Author Topic: De Blasio will give papers to illegal aliens, he must have a pen and a phone  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

De Blasio Will Give Papers to Illegal Aliens, He Must Have a Pen and a Phone

February 10, 2014
By Sara Noble

bill3

Bill de Blasio

Bill de Blasio, the new communist mayor of New York City is going to give papers to undocumented workers, i.e. illegal aliens, so life will go easier for them. I don’t doubt his criteria will be negligible.

Bill de Blasio, in a speech at Queens College, said that all illegals will be given papers so they ‘can live a more normal life.’

Will he have any checks and balances to see if these people are criminals, terrorists, ne’er-do-wells? Of course he won’t.

Of the 8 million people in New York City, 2.3 million are Hispanic, the yahoo article reported. Why mention it? How many of these 2.3 million are illegal, I can’t say, but there are people here illegally from all over the world, and from some very dangerous places. He will be giving them papers too.

De Blasio said, ”To all of my fellow New Yorkers who are undocumented, I say: New York City is your home too, and we will not force ANY of our residents to live their lives in the shadows.”

He wants them to be able to open bank accounts which they can do now. He wants them to be able to sign leases. They do that now. He didn’t mention voting but they do that now.

Great idea Bill. Where is the money coming from I wonder. The overwhelming majority of illegals here in New York are on some form of subsistence and sending out an invitation for them to come here and live a normal life isn’t the best idea I’ve heard.

“We will protect the almost half-million undocumented New Yorkers whose voices too often go unheard,” de Blasio said.

Can you hear my voice Bill? I can’t afford your generosity with my money. Never mind that he is robbing us of our sovereignty. He wants everyone to come freely because he is counting on them voting for him and his fellow communists.

What do you give our chances for survival here in New York?

http://www.independentsentinel.com/de-blasio-will-give-papers-to-illegal-aliens-he-must-have-a-pen-and-a-phone/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:47:39 am by rangerrebew »

Online mountaineer

This guy has even more in common with Obummer than we thought - an imperial lack of regard for the "little people"!
Mayor arrives 35 minutes late for own State of City address
By Beth DeFalco and Yoav Gonen/NY Post
February 11, 2014 | 12:57am

Can someone get this guy a watch?

Chronically late Mayor de Blasio showed up 35 minutes after the scheduled start of his first State of the City speech on Monday. And he appeared to be in no rush.

An hour before the planned noon start, the mayor’s office tweeted a picture of de Blasio giving his speech “one more read-through.”

The mayor’s office offered no explanation for the latest in a series of de Blasio’s late appearances — some by as much as an hour.

During the mayoral campaign, some aides tried to blame their boss’ tardiness on the fact that he has just one bathroom in his Park Slope row house, which he was sharing at the time with his wife and two kids. But other aides who once worked for the mayor say that was just an excuse and that he’s constantly late because he routinely oversleeps and is always behind schedule.

The weirdest thing is that he doesn’t care that he’s late. He doesn’t care about anyone’s time but his own,” one former aide told The Post.

When asked about his chronic tardiness on Jan.7, de Blasio, unapologetically, said, “ I’m very comfortable with the way we’re doing things and I think it will be effective and efficient,” he shot back at a reporter who dared to ask. “We start when we think everything is fully prepared. Sometimes things happen during the time that we had scheduled to start that are priorities that we have to deal with.”

But some officials on the waiting end are getting fed up.

The mayor was 41 minutes late on Jan. 17 to a press conference outside a Bushwick restaurant announcing his proposal to expand paid sick leave.  While everyone waited outside in the freezing cold, he was cozy inside, chatting away.

Former Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz was not amused: “37 minutes . . . 37 minutes!” he sighed, unaware of an open microphone nearby.

As the crowd started to chant “Sí se puede, sí se puede” – Spanish for “Yes, we can,” — Public Advocate Letitia James started her own chant: “Hace frio, hace frio!” which means “It’s cold!”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org