Author Topic: Glenn Beck: ‘NBC Has Gone Full-Fledged Dark and Insane’ with Sochi Commentary  (Read 831 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn-beck-nbc-has-gone-full-fledged-dark-and-insane-with-sochi-commentary/

Glenn Beck: ‘NBC Has Gone Full-Fledged Dark and Insane’ with Sochi Commentary
by Josh Feldman | 4:16 pm, February 10th, 2014 video

Some conservative websites and commentators have expressed outrage that NBC’s Olympics opening video referred to communism as “one of modern history’s pivotal experiments,” and Glenn Beck joined in Monday to vent at NBC, mockingly crying, “I didn’t realize that killing 50 million people was a pivotal experiment!”

Beck said, “I couldn’t believe NBC has gone full-fledged dark and insane.” He said in any sane country “this would brand NBC as a communist network,” and seriously doubted anyone at any time would dare refer to fascism in the same way. He explained that Russians had a “collective heart” in those days “because they had a gun to their head!”

Beck played more audio from the video, and when it got to the line “it’s resisted any notion of limitation,” Beck shouted, “It couldn’t resist! Every time there was a brutal dictator, whether it was a czar or a Soviet dictator, they couldn’t resist!”

He asked in conclusion, “NBC, are you now trying to do to the rest of your network what you’ve done to your news department?”

Watch the video below, via BlazeTV:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

150 million killed under Stalin, Hitler and Mao and it's just an experiment. Obama is next in line unless we can stop the loony left.

Offline Rapunzel

150 million killed under Stalin, Hitler and Mao and it's just an experiment. Obama is next in line unless we can stop the loony left.

Meridith Vierra (I thought she quit NBC???) was so gushing NBC took down the video - but there is an audio feed floating around.  Sadly - these are the people who will be most shocked when they are suddenly having to wear a Burka.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

Meridith Vierra (I thought she quit NBC???) was so gushing NBC took down the video - but there is an audio feed floating around.  Sadly - these are the people who will be most shocked when they are suddenly having to wear a Burka.

I was reading some tweets, and a lot of the tweeters said they turned off the volume to watch the Olympics. The gushing was too sickening for them.

Offline Rapunzel

I was reading some tweets, and a lot of the tweeters said they turned off the volume to watch the Olympics. The gushing was too sickening for them.

It has been over the top. I turn off Costa and the stuff they switch to between events.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I actually tried to watch some of the Olympics last night on NBC but about 30 seconds of Bob Costas was all I coud take without throwing a shoe through the TV screen!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:53:19 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I actually tried to watch some of the Olympics last night on NBC but about 30 seconds of Bo Costas was all I coud take without throwing a shoe through the TV screen!

yep...I don't have the bucks right now for a new flat screen so I didn't even bother turning it on.