Author Topic:  (Read 366 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: February 10, 2014, 09:15:36 PM »

Offline happyg

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 09:49:40 PM »
150 million killed under Stalin, Hitler and Mao and it's just an experiment. Obama is next in line unless we can stop the loony left.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 09:51:25 PM »
150 million killed under Stalin, Hitler and Mao and it's just an experiment. Obama is next in line unless we can stop the loony left.

Meridith Vierra (I thought she quit NBC???) was so gushing NBC took down the video - but there is an audio feed floating around.  Sadly - these are the people who will be most shocked when they are suddenly having to wear a Burka.

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 09:53:02 PM »
Meridith Vierra (I thought she quit NBC???) was so gushing NBC took down the video - but there is an audio feed floating around.  Sadly - these are the people who will be most shocked when they are suddenly having to wear a Burka.

I was reading some tweets, and a lot of the tweeters said they turned off the volume to watch the Olympics. The gushing was too sickening for them.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 09:56:16 PM »
I was reading some tweets, and a lot of the tweeters said they turned off the volume to watch the Olympics. The gushing was too sickening for them.

It has been over the top. I turn off Costa and the stuff they switch to between events.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 09:59:00 PM »
I actually tried to watch some of the Olympics last night on NBC but about 30 seconds of Bob Costas was all I coud take without throwing a shoe through the TV screen!

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:53:19 PM by Bigun »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 10:02:15 PM »
I actually tried to watch some of the Olympics last night on NBC but about 30 seconds of Bo Costas was all I coud take without throwing a shoe through the TV screen!

yep...I don't have the bucks right now for a new flat screen so I didn't even bother turning it on.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf