Author Topic: NBCNews.com Pits 'Grieving Mom' Against Abortion Absolutists Regarding Colorado's Amendment 67  (Read 228 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline happyg

I feel bad for women who get pregnant because of rape, but once a baby is in her womb, I'm more concerned about the baby that is about to be murdered. This is not about women's rights, but babies' rights. Women have been brainwashed into thinking it's OK to make it all about them. After all, that's what liberals do.

Offline Rapunzel

I feel bad for women who get pregnant because of rape, but once a baby is in her womb, I'm more concerned about the baby that is about to be murdered. This is not about women's rights, but babies' rights. Women have been brainwashed into thinking it's OK to make it all about them. After all, that's what liberals do.

I agree.  I also understand the woman would probably have a difficult time raising a child of rape, but that is easily solved by giving the baby up for adoption to the millions of childless couples in the country who would gladly adopt and give it a wonderful home.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf