Author Topic:  (Read 348 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: February 09, 2014, 11:03:07 PM »

Offline happyg

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 11:50:54 AM »
I quit watching the bloviator some time ago. He prides himself on the fact that he gets insulting emails from the left and the right, thinking he must be right if he angers both sides. The only truth he presents is his own, that isn't factual when broken down.

Rush, Levin, and Hannity are conservatives, who say so, and present their shows as such. O'Reilly doesn't have the guts to say what party he belongs to, if any. He conveniently sits on the fence where he can be whatever he chooses at the time. With O'Reilly, it's all about him, so he does have something in common with Obama, and that is where his empathy for Barry comes from.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 01:28:39 PM »
I quit watching the bloviator some time ago. He prides himself on the fact that he gets insulting emails from the left and the right, thinking he must be right if he angers both sides. The only truth he presents is his own, that isn't factual when broken down.

Rush, Levin, and Hannity are conservatives, who say so, and present their shows as such. O'Reilly doesn't have the guts to say what party he belongs to, if any. He conveniently sits on the fence where he can be whatever he chooses at the time. With O'Reilly, it's all about him, so he does have something in common with Obama, and that is where his empathy for Barry comes from.

It's all about him could just as easily apply to Limbaugh.  His golf buddies.  His sky boxes.  His products.  His houses.  His wives.  Limbaugh has always claimed to be nothing more than an entertainer.  I believe him.  Others don't, at their peril.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 02:20:04 PM »
Anybody wasting much of their days listening to news-entertainers calling each other names, is low information.

Get some standards, and switch to Fox Business News.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf