Author Topic: French media says WaPo will report that Obama and Beyonce had an affair [lmao]  (Read 759 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/10/french-media-says-wapo-will-report-that-obama-and-beyonce-had-an-affair/

French media says WaPo will report that Obama and Beyonce had an affair
Taylor Bigler    11:20 AM 02/10/2014

A French magazine is reporting that the Washington Post is working on a “media bomb” about how President Barack Obama and Beyoncé had an affair.

Gala, a more French and more tabloid-y version of Vanity Fair, claims that Barack and Michelle Obama will soon divorce and that the president’s affair with Jay Z’s wife is part of the reason.

According to Google translate, the Gala story claims says that a French paparazzo has knowledge that The Washington Post will report the bombshell news on Tuesday:

This morning, the paparazzi Pascal Rostain invited the largest direct media on Europe 1, supported this rumor by saying that the American press ( Washington Post in this case) would report tomorrow Tuesday a ” affair ” between Barack Obama and Beyoncé. “You know, at this time, the United States , there is something big that is happening ,” said he explained to micro Jean- Marc Morandini. Moreover, it will come out tomorrow in the Washington Post. We can not say that it is the gutter press, a supposed connection between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé. I can assure you that the world will talk . “

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/10/french-media-says-wapo-will-report-that-obama-and-beyonce-had-an-affair/#ixzz2swP49tkF

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If this was about Jay Z I might believe it....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

J-Zackly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

You took the words out of my mouth.  The media is still trying to convince us that Obama likes women!

:silly:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

Washington Post Isn't Publishing Alleged Beyonce, Obama Affair Story
Us Weekly via Yahoo

Heart attack averted. Slamming the sensational claims of a French paparazzo, The Washington Post has no plans to publish a bombshell story about an alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyonce Knowles. The outlandish claim emerged in respected French newspaper Le Figaro, were which photographer Pascal Rostain (who is friends with former French First Lady Carla Bruni) promised: "It'll go out tomorrow [Tuesday, Feb. 11] in the Washington Post . . . I can assure you that the world will talk about it."

Rostain added: "We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky. You can be the president of the first world power — that doesn't make you any less a man."

"It's definitely not true," a spokesperson for the Post told Poynter.com in an email.

The President, 51, and wife Michelle Obama, 50, recently celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary last October, and are parents to daughter Sasha, 12, and Malia, 15. They share a close friendship with Blue Ivy's parents Beyonce, 32, and husband of nearly six years Jay Z, 44. See more pics of Beyonce with the Obamas.

This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Washington Post Isn't Publishing Alleged Beyonce, Obama Affair Story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He's probably bi-sexual.

.....cause I cannot imagine any man with testicles that wouldn't succumb to the likes of Beyonce.

The Wookie will not be pleased.

...maybe we'll get lucky and Jay Z. will put out a hit on him.   :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald