Author Topic: What Rand Paul needs to stop doing By Andrew Malcolm  (Read 311 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
What Rand Paul needs to stop doing By Andrew Malcolm
« on: February 10, 2014, 11:24:37 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: What Rand Paul needs to stop doing By Andrew Malcolm
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 11:40:22 AM »
AS I just posted in another thread the NO VOTER ID PROTEST in NC was a farce. They had the NAACP saying rich people were evil AND GET THIS huge poster signs saying, STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN,
To a  certain percentage the war on women crap works. So I see Rand's point. At least he is trying...

In the VERY beginning a certain red head was just a mom, astute, accomplished in her career that cared about the family. The media took her down quickly.

Rand is being very astute trying to reach out to women. The dumb soccer mom women.

Hillary will pull the..' I am a mom that cares about this country and I know what it is like to struggle to pay those bills'. load of crap- so we need a woman or massive appeal-Rand Is trying to gain that by pointing out Hillary is not apple pie and working hard.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 12:44:32 PM »
If the media tells us we should stop doing something, I believe we should double-down on it!  They. Are. Not. Our. Friends.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 12:53:46 PM »
Pointing out the utter hypocrisy of the phony "War on Women" coming from the debauched, misogynist left is ALWAYS a good idea.

I hope Rand Paul does much more reminding Americans of how much the Democrat party hates women.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 01:10:55 PM »
If the media tells us we should stop doing something, I believe we should double-down on it!  They. Are. Not. Our. Friends.

Extremely good advice I would say!

They will always tell you what they are afraid of if you pay attention!

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 01:35:47 PM »
Remember the 2012 GOP debate where the Stephanopolous came out of left field with the birth control remark?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf