Author Topic: Taxi jihad in New York: muslim cabbies kill, maim, and go on driving  (Read 508 times)

rangerrebew

Taxi Jihad: New York Muslim Cabbies Kill, Maim and Go on Driving

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On February 9, 2014 @ 8:19 pm In The Point | 8 Comments

While Bill de Blasio beats down elderly Chinese men for jaywalking, Muslim cabbies kill and go right on driving.

The overwhelming majority of cabbies who killed and maimed passengers and pedestrians in the past five years are back behind the wheel.

Of 16 fatal or serious crashes since 2009 examined by The Post, only two of the drivers had their licenses revoked, according to a review based on a Freedom of Information Act request.

The shocking findings reveal that in even the most egregious cases, drivers with blood on their bumpers can remain active Taxi & Limousine Commission license holders, including:

Usman Gul, 33, who slammed into 5-year-old Timothy Keith in Brooklyn in 2012, killing him. Gul said the boy, who was deaf, jumped out of nowhere, but the boy’s parents claim in court papers the driver was going too fast.

Koffi Komlani, 54, who struck and killed 9-year-old Cooper Stock on the Upper West Side on Jan. 10, while the child crossed the street with his father, Richard.

Mohammed Faysal Himon, 24, who sheared off the foot of British tourist Sian Green in Rockefeller Center in August 2013 after arguing with a cyclist, which he claimed caused him to lose control and jump the curb.

Syed Nazir, 52, who wreaked havoc in the East Village in 2010 after he allegedly rear-ended a car and then slammed into The Bean coffee shop, where the vehicle snapped 71-year-old Preston Krupin’s leg.

No Jihad to see here. See no evil, hear no evil, pull no evil licenses.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/taxi-jihad-new-york-muslim-cabbies-kill-maim-and-go-on-driving/

Offline olde north church

Re: Taxi jihad in New York: muslim cabbies kill, maim, and go on driving
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 03:17:02 pm »
 **nononono*
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 03:20:49 pm »
I am not saying there is no jihad but taxi drivers in NYCity are loons and ragheads. This is not new.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 03:52:32 pm »
Come on guys, we have to celebrate 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism'. We all know it is White Christians and Jews who are the real bad guys.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 10:31:23 pm »
Come on guys, we have to celebrate 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism'. We all know it is White Christians and Jews who are the real bad guys.

I'd celebrate it a lot more if they were killing each other.