Author Topic: The Hillary Papers: archive of 'closest friend' paints portrait of ruthless First Lady  (Read 832 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:28:06 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: THE HILLARY PAPERS: RUTHLESS FIRST LADY
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 09:26:39 AM »
I wonder who wants Hillary out of the way for a dem run at the Presidency?

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 10:42:58 AM »

Nail on the head. There has been an absolute flurry of negative articles and reports on both Hillary and Bill lately. It almost seems like someone was saving them up for a strategic release. It will likey get worse the closer we get.

But Hillary did a lot to sink herself. That, "What difference does it make!?", quote is a killer. That is a quote that is going to live forever the same as, "Let them eat cake.", does.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 11:05:03 AM »

I don't care! I just hope whoever it is keeps at it!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
I think Hillary's camp is doing this...this sounds like something they would do..get it all out now 2 years before the election and then claim it is *old news* in 2016...

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 11:14:17 AM »

Nail on the head. There has been an absolute flurry of negative articles and reports on both Hillary and Bill lately. It almost seems like someone was saving them up for a strategic release. It will likey get worse the closer we get.

But Hillary did a lot to sink herself. That, "What difference does it make!?", quote is a killer. That is a quote that is going to live forever the same as, "Let them eat cake.", does.

It's weird. It is like it is saved up dirt.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I think Hillary's camp is doing this...this sounds like something they would do..get it all out now 2 years before the election and then claim it is *old news* in 2016...

I thought of this too. She really is writing a book. The public really is dumb. She will say she is bisexual and somehow still please her HillBuzz worshipers.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

That is also distinctly possible! After all that dodge works well for Democrats even though the 30 year old frat boy indiscretions of Republicans are NEVER old news!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor

Absolutely.  And, it will work.    :shrug:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline mountaineer

See also this thread on the Clintons' enemies list.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
See also this thread on the Clintons' enemies list.

Ok! Tell me how you did that link! I tried to copy what you did but can't get it to work.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor

It may be she isn't far enough left for whomever is pulling the strings in the commun, oops, democratic party.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
It may be she isn't far enough left for whomever is pulling the strings in the commun, oops, democratic party.

Oh the Clinton's are far left enough alright. They just know how to fake moderate better and break glass ceilings with Hillarys big fat butt.  :silly:

Seriously they are left enough alright...I think they are putting all of this out there before pantsuits gears up for the run and invests in another face lift.  She has caught up on her sleep from being the worst SOS in my lifetime.

Offline Rapunzel

Ok! Tell me how you did that link! I tried to copy what you did but can't get it to work.

See the box to the right of the image button?  that is the URL button.  Highligh the area you want the link to go to and then hit the URL button it will look like this (for example - take out the spaces)

[ url ]link[ / url ]

When you hit the url button the area you highlighted will look like above

Now to this - add an = sign between the l and the ]  and then between the = and the ] put in the link you want this to go to

[ url=http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php ]link[ / url ]

that is is when you hit post link will be in blue and when you click on it then you go to the link like this (I took out all the spaces so it would work

link

Offline Rapunzel

I don't know any heterosexual woman who would be okay with her husband cheating on her as ling as he didn't have intercourse - that she was okay with him getting a ........... you fill in the blank. My husband - even if President would have been subject to the Bobbet.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
See the box to the right of the image button?  that is the URL button.  Highligh the area you want the link to go to and then hit the URL button it will look like this (for example - take out the spaces)

[ url ]link[ / url ]

When you hit the url button the area you highlighted will look like above

Now to this - add an = sign between the l and the ]  and then between the = and the ] put in the link you want this to go to

[ url=http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php ]link[ / url ]

that is is when you hit post link will be in blue and when you click on it then you go to the link like this (I took out all the spaces so it would work

link

Thanks!

You mean like this?

Go here

Offline Rapunzel

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf