Author Topic: Mooch On Obamacare Holdouts: “You Got To Shake Them And Make Them Understand This Isn’t A Joke”…  (Read 609 times)

Offline happyg

Don’t want to sign up for overpriced government health care? Too damn bad, do it or catch a beating . . . Mooch approved.

Via Mediaite:
What a difference twenty years makes. In 1994, then-First Lady Hillary Clinton was trying, ultimately unsuccessfully, to pass comprehensive health care reform, but in 2014, First LadyMichelle Obama is on the road promoting Obamacare, the health care reform law that went into full effect this year. On the nationally syndicated Tom Joyner Morning Show Friday morning, the First Lady talked to host Tom Joyner about the Affordable Care Act, Black History Month, and how to get the message of health care reform out to the black community. [...]

The First Lady also focused on the so-called young invincibles that are key to the program’s viability. “I’m trying to tell young people you have to insure your car in this country, correct? Why do we treat our cars better than we treat our bodies?”

She added that if “there’s somebody in your life, a young person in particular, who thinks ‘Nah, I don’t need it, I don’t want to spend that money,’ you got to shake them and make them understand that this isn’t a joke.”
http://weaselzippers.us/172675-mooch-on-obamacare-holdouts-you-got-to-shake-them-and-make-them-understand-this-isnt-a-joke/

Oceander

Sounds like desperation - and Chicago gangland-style thuggishness - is beginning to get to the fascists, I mean democrats.