Author Topic: Obama Lists Actions He Is Taking on His Own  (Read 615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Lists Actions He Is Taking on His Own
« on: February 09, 2014, 01:51:49 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx?nodeid=551625

Newsmax
Obama Lists Actions He Is Taking on His Own
Saturday, February 8, 2014 07:16 AM

President Barack Obama is drawing attention to his go-it-alone strategy, emphasizing administrative steps he's taking to spur economic activity without the need for congressional action.

In his weekly Saturday radio and Internet address, Obama lists initiatives already underway this year.

Among them are an overhaul of job training programs, creation of a new retirement savings program, and commitments from CEOs to do more to hire the long-term unemployed.

“I want to work with Congress on this agenda where I can,” Obama said. “But in this year of action, whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, I will.”

“I’m going to keep asking students and parents and business leaders to help – because there are millions of Americans outside Washington who are tired of stale political arguments, ready to move this country forward, and determined to restore the founding vision of opportunity for all,” Obama said.

Republicans have bristled, saying Obama is overreaching by sidestepping Congress.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Obama Lists Actions He Is Taking on His Own
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 02:14:44 pm »
Next he will write an EO shutting down Fox News and just having  only MSNBC available to pronounce him LIVE whenever he has a new thought.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 02:58:15 pm »
Next he will write an EO shutting down Fox News and just having  only MSNBC available to pronounce him LIVE whenever he has a new thought.

Going to be a lot of dead air then ....  :silly: :silly: :silly:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 04:15:10 pm »
Sieg Heil, Fuhrer Obama.