Author Topic: ‘Can’t make this up’! NC NAACP tells voter ID protesters to bring photo ID to Moral March   (Read 869 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
First, some background:

Leftist activists, including members of North Carolina NAACP, are in Raleigh, North Carolina, today for the so-called Moral March. Their mission? To screech about everything from abortion restrictions to fast-food wages.

North Carolina blogger extraordinaire Sister Toldjah has a must-read Moral March primer on the Moral Monday movement and its hateful organizers.

As bused-in protesters and professional agitators prepared to promote their progressive causes — including oh-so-racist voter ID requirements — the state NAACP told participants make sure to have photo ID handy “at all times.” According to the “Important Dos and Don’ts for Marchers!!!” you should bring a “driver’s license, passport or other valid photo id” to the march.

http://twitchy.com/2014/02/08/cant-make-this-up-nc-naacp-tells-voter-id-protesters-to-bring-photo-id-to-moral-march-pics/
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:29:45 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

Democrats are the height of hypocrisy.  They certainly don't lack guts.

Offline sinkspur

No doubt NONE of these morons get the joke!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
What kind of a group calls their leaders marshalls?

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
These are minor points compared to the goals this group of malcontents is pushing.

"Higher wages, lower Corporate profits, abolition of Capitalism"

yah...right.

:smokin:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/02/ids_required_to_attend_naacp_rally_to_protest_voter_id_requirements.html

February 9, 2014
ID's required to attend NAACP rally to protest voter ID requirements
Thomas Lifson

Call the irony police! The North Carolina State Conference of the NAACP is holding a rally to protest that state's new voter identification law, but participants are being advised to bring photo identification. Aurelius of Pundit Press discovered the advisory and comments:

In a flier entitled "Important Dos and Don'ts for Marchers!!!," the NAACP state at the top that all protesters conduct themselves "in accordance with the historic custom of the Civil Rights Movement." They should also listen to their "marshals at all times" and follow the "Dos" and "Don'ts" underneath the opening paragraph.

Some of the Dos are sensible for any rally, such as, "look out for the elderly and the young" and "wear a hat and very comfortable shoes" (emphasis theirs).

Then there are ones that are common sense that you wouldn't expect to have to tell people, such as "DO NOT intimidate, threaten, ostracize or degrade anyone," and do not threaten commuters.

In the middle of the list, however, is a drastically ironic "Do." To go to the rally, you are asked to have "photo identification (driver's license, passport or other valid photo id) with you and keep it on your person at all times."

Remember, this is a protest against needing a photo ID to take part in a fundamental responsibility of Americans... but to go to that protest, you are supposed to have an ID.

Here is a reproduction of the flier:

I have to wonder if the NAACP been infiltrated by agents of the Ku Klux Klan, who are bent on destroying the credibility of an organization formerly respected as an effective advocate for black Americans. They seem to have been at work for quite a while, because the NAACP has degenerated into a crude and self-parodying version of a civil rights group. This blatant hypocrisy would seem to be the capstone of the campaign.

Hat tip: Clarice Feldman
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So i need a photo ID to get into a protest against photo IDs.

Who says America is the land of wackos and crazy nutcases?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
So i need a photo ID to get into a protest against photo IDs.

Who says America is the land of wackos and crazy nutcases?

Pretty much 6 billion people.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I saw this on my local news and they made a big deal that 20000 were protesting in the triangle area of NC, yet it looked like 2000. They also quoted my cities local NAACP member saying, rich people need to be stopped.

What in the tarnation does evil rich people have to do with VOTER ID?

Offline happyg

When people think communism is a good thing, the schools aren't teaching the right subjects.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members