Author Topic: George Soros’ ex-girlfriend goes berserk during deposition and smacks the 83-year-old billionaire in the head: court papers  (Read 431 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-soros-ex-girlfriend-berserk-deposition-court-papers-article-1.1606326#ixzz2shWfb8C2

George Soros’ ex-girlfriend goes berserk during deposition and smacks the 83-year-old billionaire in the head: court papers

Adriana Ferreyr, 30, got violent during Tuesday's deposition and struck Soros, 83, in the head and was about to slap him again but his lawyer was able to grab her arm before she landed another blow, Manhattan Supemre Court papers alleged.

By Barbara Ross / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, February 7, 2014, 5:38 PM

George Soros' ex girlfriend, Adriana Ferreyr, lost her temper at her former flame during Tuesday’s deposition, according to court papers.

George Soros’ former girlfriend came out swinging at her billionaire ex during a private deposition for her multi-million dollar lawsuit against the octogenarian, newly filed court papers allege.

Adriana Ferreyr, a South American soap actress, clocked Soros in the head, knocked the glasses off his California lawyer Martin Singer, cursed his other prominent lawyer William Zabel and even screamed at her own high powered attorney William Beslow, according to papers filed Friday by Singer.

“A--h--le! You piece of s--t!” Ferreyr, 30, allegedly screamed at Soros, 83, when he passed her in the hallway on the way to the restroom.

The Tuesday deposition -- where Ferreyr's lawyer got to ask Soros questions under oath -- had been going on for about two hours when Ferreyr suddenly appeared with a videographer and demanded that the proceedings be filmed, the latest filings state.

Singer said in the court papers that Ferreyr insisted in a loud voice: “I am filming and calling CNN. Everyone!”

RELATED: EX EXPLODES AT GEORGE SOROS IN MIDST OF $50M SUIT

When he and Beslow agreed that the deposition would not be filmed, Singer said, Ferreyr hit Beslow in the arm and then thumped out of the room, slamming the door.

Her first direct confrontation with Soros followed in the hallway. Singer said she then yelled at Beslow for 20 minutes before everyone returned to Beslow's conference room for the deposition.
Soros was struck in the head by his ex, his lawyers said in court papers filed Friday.

Ferreyr then insisted the deposition could not proceed until she could get her computer to work. Meanwhile, he said, she started trying to videotape the proceedings with her telephone and he objected again, Singer said.

Ferreyr is suing Soros for breaking his promise to give her a $1.9 million Upper East Side condo. Instead, he gave it to the woman he married last fall, Tamiko Bolton. A judge has ruled that Ferreyr could press her case against Soros for inflicting emotional distress.

Singer said that when he objected again to her recording and Beslow asked her to stop, Ferreyr "began to yell expletives at me...and...prevented Mr. Beslow from asking any questions of Mr. Soros."

RELATED: BILLIONAIRE GEORGE SOROS FORCED TO TESTIFY IN PALIMONY SUIT

When the lawyers agreed at 1 p.m. to break for lunch, Singer said, Ferreyr "suddenly and without warning ... lunged at Mr. Soros -- who is 83 years old -- and struck his head with her hands, knocking off the headphones he was wearing to amplify the audio in the room."

"Ms. Ferreyr pulled back her arm to strike Mr. Soros in the face. I was able to grab both of (her) arms to move her away....I let go of her arms. Ms. Ferreyr immediately swung at my face, knocking off my glasses."

Singer said he had to pull her back from stepping on his glasses and she tried to kick him. Then, he said, she slapped a Soros aide, Jose Santos, across the face and kicked Santos in the shins.

Another Soros attorney, Amanda Jawad, submitted papers saying Ms. Ferreyr also screamed at Zabel: "You're gonna go down, Zabel. You're gonna go down. You should go to prison and get beat up."

Singer is asking the judge presiding over the case, Debra James, to order that Ferreyr take "no action directly or indirectly to destroy, modify, alter or .. .change the audio, photographic or video recordings taken by her or at her direction" at the deposition.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

With his power I am very surprised she is still breathing air.