Author Topic: Fox News - Special Report 9 p.m. Sunday on Syrian Refugees and how Samaritan's Purse is Helping  (Read 488 times)

Online mountaineer

From the Samaritan's Purse Facebook page:
Thousands of Syrians have been forced to flee their homeland because of an outbreak of violence and are now living in a refugee camp in northern Iraq. A short while ago, Fox News host Greta Van Susteren traveled to the camp with Samaritan's Purse president Franklin Graham to see the situation firsthand. Tomorrow )Sunday) at 9:00 p.m. eastern, Fox News Channel will air a special report, taking you through the need of refugees and how Samaritan's Purse is meeting those needs. Set your DVR now to catch this special broadcast.

Greta writes this at her blog:
You know that my biggest enjoyment of my job is to take YOU to places.   This Sunday – at 9pm -  you go to a refugee camp in Iraq — where thousands of Syrians have  fled in desperation.  It is cold (winter) and they are afraid.  They have no idea what is going to happen to them.  And here is even more bad news — more refugees are expected (thousands and thousands) in this next year.

I traveled there with Reverend Franklin Graham (and Samaritan’s Purse) in December and I promised to show you.  Now I am keeping my promise to you — this Sunday, at 9pm.

By the way, if you have ever donated to or volunteered with Samaritan’s Purse,  or assembled a gift box for children, you must watch because I want YOU to see what your generosity does for others.

PS:  Tell your friends to watch,  email your friends to watch and DVR the show if by chance you are not going to be home.  Besides the fact that I think it an important story (the refugee crisis is growing and growing!), if we do get many viewers, we will get many more of these opportunities to take you to these places.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

Great organization.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Please. Watch if you can.

A lot of you enjoyed the posts from the "front lines" in Jordan in the Memebers only area. I sort of minimized it a bit.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink