Author Topic: Hannity announces move to Florida from New York: ‘I am done’  (Read 1012 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Hill
by Lauren Sforza  •
59m ago

Fox News host Sean Hannity announced Tuesday he moved from New York to Florida, a state he says has elected officials who “share his values.”

“I’ve been threatening now to do this for quite a while, but we are now beginning our first broadcast from my new home and that is in the free state of Florida,” he said on his iHeartRadio show on Tuesday. “I am out. I am done. I’m finished.”

Hannity said his move to the Sunshine State was motivated by the conservative policies and elected officials in the state, pointing to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Rick Scott (R-Fla.) as examples. He said he already “feels a lot better” about his decision to relocate to Florida full-time.

“And finally for the first time that I can think of in my adult life, I actually have representatives in the state that I’m living in that share my values,” Hannity said.

(more)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/hannity-announces-move-to-florida-from-new-york-i-am-done/ar-AA1mnKE2
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online cato potatoe

Re: Hannity announces move to Florida from New York: ‘I am done’
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 03:17:38 am »
Yech.

Well, at least he will be at Palm Beach, with the other tacky people.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 04:56:18 am »
Proof one can be loud, obnoxious, and interuptive in different states.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 05:03:35 am »
NY Tax rate
Taxable income bracket
Tax owed

$0 to $8,500.
4% of taxable income.

4.5%
$8,501 to $11,700.

$340 plus 4.5% of the amount over $8,500.
5.25%

$11,701 to $13,900.
$484 plus 5.25% of the amount over $11,700.
5.5%

$13,901 to $80,650.
$600 plus 5.5% of the amount over $13,900.

6%
$80,651 to $215,400.
$4,271 plus 6% of the amount over $80,650.

6.85%
$215,401 to $1,077,550.
$12,356 plus 6.85% of the amount over $215,400.

9.65%
$1,077,551 to $5,000,000.
$71,413 plus 9.65% of the amount over $1,077,550.

10.3%
$5,000,001 to $25,000,000.
$449,929 plus 10.3% of the amount over $5,000,000.

10.9%
$25,000,001 and over.
$2,509,929 plus 10.9% of the amount over $25,000,000.

Florida Income tax bracket- $0 to $Gazillion - Zero, zilch, nada

Since Hannity's salary at Fox is bascially $40M / year.  This move is saving him $4M a year in taxes alone. 
That doesn't count anything else in NY that is sky high in costs, including insurance, utilities, food, transporation, and on and on.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 09:43:40 am »
I'm surprised it took him this long. I did hear him say that he was going to honor his contract and then get out of that horrible place after that some years back. It was when the narrative was "we don't want you in New York if you don't support [fill in the blank of your favorite leftist talking points]." It seems like it was when Rush was still alive and Cuomo was dissing him for his conservatism, saying he was glad he left NY. The place has gotten progressively worse since those days, so it's got to be a relief to get out of that hell hole.

New York has shot itself in the foot. I see that as a good thing. They need to understand how deep in the mire they are before they can start pulling themselves out of it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 09:45:32 am by AllThatJazzZ »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 02:15:54 pm »
 Hannity announces move to Florida from New York: ‘I am done’
by Lauren Sforza - 01/02/24 9:03 PM ET

Fox News host Sean Hannity announced Tuesday he moved from New York to Florida, a state he says has elected officials who “share his values.”

“I’ve been threatening now to do this for quite a while, but we are now beginning our first broadcast from my new home and that is in the free state of Florida,” he said on his iHeartRadio show on Tuesday. “I am out. I am done. I’m finished.”

Hannity said his move to the Sunshine State was motivated by the conservative policies and elected officials in the state, pointing to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Rick Scott (R-Fla.) as examples. He said he already “feels a lot better” about his decision to relocate to Florida full-time.

“And finally for the first time that I can think of in my adult life, I actually have representatives in the state that I’m living in that share my values,” Hannity said.

He claimed that he is one of many who have moved from Democratic-led states to Republican-led states like Florida. DeSantis has touted Florida as one of the fastest-growing states while on the campaign trail for the White House, often suggesting that people are moving from blue states like New York and California to Florida.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4386065-hannity-announces-move-to-florida-from-new-york-i-am-done/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2024, 02:23:01 pm »
That's OK...I've been done with Hannity for years.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2024, 02:28:32 pm »
Wish he'd move off of my radio dial.

@Jack Russell

You want him off the radio or you just don't want to listen to him?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2024, 07:35:43 pm »
Proof one can be loud, obnoxious, and interuptive in different states.
One of the most irritating aspects of listening to Hannity's show (when i used to drop in after Rush was done) was his constant, hostile interviewing of a person with different political or social opinions.
If you're going to invite somebody on your show, at least show them the courtesy of allowing them to express their opinion without the needless interruptions and badgering that Hannity practiced.
Maybe still practices, because I haven't listened to his show for about a decade.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2024, 07:47:22 pm »
Seems like a good reason to support DeSantis's candidacy, then.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2024, 07:51:25 pm »
Hannity announces move to Florida from New York: ‘I am done’
by Lauren Sforza - 01/02/24 9:03 PM ET

He claimed that he is one of many who have moved from Democratic-led states to Republican-led states like Florida. DeSantis has touted Florida as one of the fastest-growing states while on the campaign trail for the White House, often suggesting that people are moving from blue states like New York and California to Florida.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4386065-hannity-announces-move-to-florida-from-new-york-i-am-done/

I find it interesting as he launched Trump's presidency with granting him so much air time.  He still promotes Trump but yet decided to move to FL. Gee, I wonder if he'll give DeSantis a lot of air time.

I don't often listen to his show anyway.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2024, 07:52:36 pm »
I find it interesting as he launched Trump's presidency with granting him so much air time.  He still promotes Trump but yet decided to move to FL. Gee, I wonder if he'll give DeSantis a lot of air time.

I don't often listen to his show anyway.
I have no idea whether he has a following. I don't listen, either. Since Rush's death, I rarely listen to his replacements, Clay and Buck. Who has the time?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org