Author Topic: Why are we afraid of Islam?  (Read 411 times)

rangerrebew

Why are we afraid of Islam?
« on: February 08, 2014, 02:21:47 pm »

Why Are We Afraid of Islam?

Posted by Victoria Jackson on January 28, 2014 at 10:17 am

Dr. Bill Warner answers simply, “Because every civilization Muslims have infiltrated for the last 1400 years, they have annihilated. That’s why they’re bad neighbors.”

They are infiltrating America right now.

I believe this is why the mainstream media does not report the truth about Islam. I believe this is why Obama does everything he can to appease them, help them, and facilitate them. Fear.

At the 15:30 mark on this video, Bill begins a quick world history lesson on the the murdering rampage of the Muslims across the world. He explains that terrorism is how Islam won converts.

Dr. Bill Warner holds a Ph.D. in physics and math, N.C. State University, 1968. He has been a university professor, businessman, and applied physicist. His web site is Center for the Study of Political Islam. It says, “My mission is to educate the world about the doctrine and history of Political Islam. I deal with facts, not opinions. My experts are Allah and Mohammed. Everything I say and write can be verified.”

I was fortunate to grab a quick phone interview with Dr. Warner. He explained to me that after 13 years of preaching Islam, Mohammed had only garnered 150 followers, but when he tried jihad (violence), he achieved so much success that when he died, “every Arab was a Muslim.” Warner continues, “Mohammed rose to power, not through religion, but through violence, and his success was political in nature, not religious.”

“Mohammed attacked every neighbor with violence, every six weeks for the last nine years of his life.”

“Every time Islam enters a society, in the end, they become 100% muslim.”

Dr. Warner told me, that in the middle east right now, the Muslims are eradicating Christians and Jews. “Iraq was Christian, Iran was half Christian, Lebanon was Christian, Syria was Christian, Egypt was Christian, North Africa and Turkey were Christian before Islam appeared. Warner says Jews were scattered throughout, but not a political power. He says they were a political power in Arabia, that’s why Mohammed attacked and destroyed them.

As we discuss political correctness over here, and as Islam creeps into our culture, Christians are dying every week over there, in the Middle East. US Christian Pastor Saeed Abedini is serving an 8 year prison sentence in Iran right now, simply for building an orphanage and being a Christian. The ACLJ is fighting for his release.

“Islam has always been dangerous.”

“Immigration is first step of jihad.”

Dr. Warner says the Qur’an has an abrogation, of peace to violence. He says “Mohammed had a sock puppet he called Allah.” Warner tells the story of Aisha, one of Mohammed’s wives, the one he married at age 6, and “held off the consummation until she was age 9″; one day Aisha said to Mohammed, “Your lord is quick to grant you your wishes.”

Dr. Warner’s next venture is called “A Voice for the Voiceless,” where he will be trying to wake up the church, the Christians, to descend on their politicians and do something, to leave the false safety of their pews and routines and get involved. It was their country.

Read more at http://victoriajackson.com/10473/afraid-islam#4a9jTYxQbXJU1ps0.99