Author Topic: ROSIE O'DONNELL'S SON SCHOOLS MOM ON AMERICAN GREATNESS  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ROSIE O'DONNELL'S SON SCHOOLS MOM ON AMERICAN GREATNESS
« on: February 08, 2014, 01:39:15 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/02/07/rosie-kid-schools-mom-america

by BREITBART NEWS  7 Feb 2014, 12:25 PM PDT

Rosie O'Donnell got a lesson in what makes America such a special country from her own 18-year-old son.
The combative liberal returned to The View today after last appearing on the show as a co-host in 2007. During her return, O'Donnell gave her support to Dylan Farrow in the ongoing public debate over Farrow's accusations she was molested by her adoptive father, Woody Allen.
O'Donnell also caught viewers up on her son, whose life arc isn't exactly how she expected it to be.

... she revealed that Parker, her now 18-year-old son, will be attending the Citadel. The 9/11 truther snapped, "...How do you annoy your left-wing liberal pacifist mother? You become a big military man."
O'Donnell admitted she interrogated her son as to why he made such a decision and he responded, "Only in America, mom, could somebody like you who came from a horrible childhood, grow up and adopt kids like me who needed a family and I owe something to this country." In her typically loud tone, O'Donnell mock screamed, "No, my son. You owe something to me!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: ROSIE O'DONNELL'S SON SCHOOLS MOM ON AMERICAN GREATNESS
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 03:13:57 am »
Only in America, mom, could somebody like you who came from a horrible childhood, grow up and adopt kids like me who needed a family and I owe something to this country." In her typically loud tone, O'Donnell mock screamed, "No, my son. You owe something to me!

The beyotch will never get it. He son turned out good in spite of her.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 03:16:04 am »
The beyotch will never get it. He son turned out good in spite of her.

yes, he did.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 03:20:24 am »
"No, my son. You owe something to me!

Now why would she think her son owes her?....I've never heard a parent say that...our children owe us nothing we chose to have them and provide for them....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 03:21:20 am »

Now why would she think her son owes her?....I've never heard a parent say that...our children owe us nothing we chose to have them and provide for them....

Exactly... but for some reason Liberals don't think the way we do.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 04:54:18 am »

I tell my kids they owe me and their Mom. They owe it to us to do the best they can and be all they can be.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline raml

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 05:32:15 am »
I taught my children that they owed it to themselves to be the best they can be certainly not me. As far as I'm concerned I would love my kids no matter what they became. My kids owed me nothing but the same respect I gave them. I am blessed they all turned out to be wonderful adults that I was pleased to be acquainted with.