Author Topic: FLOTUS’s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes  (Read 589 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FLOTUS’s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes
« on: February 08, 2014, 01:10:57 am »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=31E20F31-17FB-415B-AE0B-3E264F3ED181

FLOTUS’s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes
By: Jennifer Epstein
February 7, 2014 05:00 PM EST

First lady Michelle Obama’s advice to Justin Bieber’s mother is to spend lots of time with her son and get to know who he’s hanging out with, the self-proclaimed “mom-in-chief” said in an interview released Friday.

“I would pull him close,” Obama said of the 19-year-old pop singer in an interview with Univision, when asked how she’d guide the troubled pop star right now if she were his mom. “I don’t know if it would be advice as much as action. I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”

She added that she’s seen that her kids “just want you near, you know, they want that advice from a parent. They want to see you on a daily basis” and because Bieber is “still a kid, he’s still growing up,” that lesson applies. The singer has faced multiple arrests, and reports of drug and alcohol use.

With Valentine’s Day approaching, the first lady was also asked about how she and the president keep romance in their relationship.

“Yeah, well, you gotta get creative,” she said. “But, you know, our home is very private — you know, the residence where we live. I mean, it’s not like we’ve got people standing around over us every second of the day. But, you know, the president has to be as creative as any man out there needs to be at this time. But this year we’ll probably low-key it in the White House. I just had a wonderful big birthday party and I, you know, I think he’s done his part to show me how much he loves me so he’s off the hook this year.”

Obama also discussed the president’s style, and said he’s responsible for it. “We may criticize, laugh, joke, push, cajole, but in the end, you know, he’s the one that’s making the decisions about his look,” she said.

Turning to policy, the first lady pointed to continuing efforts to encourage some of the 10.2 million uninsured Latinos to sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. “It is so important now that health care is available at an affordable rate that folks in our communities access it,” she said.

Obama was also asked about the constant scrutiny that she and her family face, and said that she’s come to accept it.

“You know, that’s just a part of public life. And, you know, our motto is that we do what we think is right. We stay prayerful,” she said. “You know, we have probably just as many, if not more, people praying for our safety and … our strengths as we do any naysayers out there, so we focus on the positive and we’re here to do a job, you know, and giving people access to affordable health care is one of those jobs.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: FLOTUS’s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 01:14:56 am »
OMG...... :thud:  she should at least follow everything going on before opening her mouth.

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/10719/20140207/justin-biebers-terrible-parents-mother-mallette-encourages-stars-behavior-father-jeremy-arrested-assault.htm

Justin Bieber's Terrible Parents: Mother Mallette Encourages Star's Behavior, Father Jeremy Arrested For Assault

Feb 07, 2014 11:44 AM EST by Peter Black

Justin Bieber's parents accompany the singer on his downfall into depravity. (Photo :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rc87TB1uz0 - OWN TV)

Justin Bieber's parents not only encourage Biebs to do drugs and abuse women; they do it with him.

Bieber's parents, Jeremy Bieber, 38, and Pattie Mallette, 37, have been traveling with Justin as he wreaks havoc on the United States, drag racing lamborghinis in Miami and abusing female flight attendants.

It has already been established that Justin is a drug addict, but it now appears that his father Jeremy has his own substance abuse problems (it was also just revealed that Jeremy has been arrested for assault twice).

On a recent flight from Canada to New Jersey, Bieber and his dad toked massive amounts of marijuana, eventually filling the private jet with so much smoke that the pilots were forced to use oxygen masks. The father and son also took turns abusing the female flight attendant, who eventually took refuge in the cockpit to escape the torment.

Jeremy Bieber has clearly made no attempt to curb his son's outrageous behavior. After joining him for strip club sessions in Miami, Jeremy accompanied his son for a round of jetskiing and four-wheeling in Panama.

In response to insults about his parenting skills, Jeremy wrote this on Twitter:

"I can protect my kids, but I can't protect them from you or your lies. Believe in the truth not in the lies of the enemy."

Jeremy doesn't specify who "the enemy" is. The media, most likely.

Justin Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, has been equally demure about her parenting choices. In an interview with People Magazine last summer, she said that, "When your kids hit a certain age your parenting style changes and it is hard letting go. A lot of people might think that I have my head in the sand or that I am oblivious to the things my son is doing."

Which she denied: "I know who my son is and I don't always agree with every single thing that he does but I don't necessarily have to address that with everyone else. He's my son and I have to respect he is not going to want me going around being 'that mom' talking about his behavior."
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 01:43:49 pm »
With Valentine’s Day approaching, the first lady was also asked about how she and the president keep romance in their relationship.

“Yeah, well, you gotta get creative,” she said. “But, you know, our home is very private — you know, the residence where we live. I mean, it’s not like we’ve got people standing around over us every second of the day. But, you know, the president has to be as creative as any man out there needs to be at this time. But this year we’ll probably low-key it in the White House. I just had a wonderful big birthday party and I, you know, I think he’s done his part to show me how much he loves me so he’s off the hook this year.”
The only romance in the White House is between Barry and Reggie. A romantic evening for Mooch and Barry is one in which she curses him only three times or less.

Nice touch for her to acknowledge - kind of - that untold millions of the taxpayers' money were lavished on her 50th birthday travels and parties.
Obama also discussed the president’s style, and said he’s responsible for it. “We may criticize, laugh, joke, push, cajole, but in the end, you know, he’s the one that’s making the decisions about his look,” she said.
How many other "First Ladies" ever have publicly criticized or mocked the president's appearance, odor, habits or behavior the way this beeyotch does? Remind us again, Mooch, how he's flatulent in bed.  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 02:14:56 pm »
You know, you know, you know; ghetto for er.  You hear it all the time from "certain" professional athletes.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 02:15:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 02:20:43 pm »
I have a parenting prescription for Bieber. A novel concept called the word "No."
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 03:02:01 pm »
I have a parenting prescription for Bieber. A novel concept called the word "No."
That would be my prescription for the Obamas, too.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org