Author Topic:  (Read 418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: February 07, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »
OMG...... :thud:  she should at least follow everything going on before opening her mouth.

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/10719/20140207/justin-biebers-terrible-parents-mother-mallette-encourages-stars-behavior-father-jeremy-arrested-assault.htm

Justin Bieber's Terrible Parents: Mother Mallette Encourages Star's Behavior, Father Jeremy Arrested For Assault

Feb 07, 2014 11:44 AM EST by Peter Black

Justin Bieber's parents accompany the singer on his downfall into depravity. (Photo :
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rc87TB1uz0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rc87TB1uz0</a>
- OWN TV)

Justin Bieber's parents not only encourage Biebs to do drugs and abuse women; they do it with him.

Bieber's parents, Jeremy Bieber, 38, and Pattie Mallette, 37, have been traveling with Justin as he wreaks havoc on the United States, drag racing lamborghinis in Miami and abusing female flight attendants.

It has already been established that Justin is a drug addict, but it now appears that his father Jeremy has his own substance abuse problems (it was also just revealed that Jeremy has been arrested for assault twice).

On a recent flight from Canada to New Jersey, Bieber and his dad toked massive amounts of marijuana, eventually filling the private jet with so much smoke that the pilots were forced to use oxygen masks. The father and son also took turns abusing the female flight attendant, who eventually took refuge in the cockpit to escape the torment.

Jeremy Bieber has clearly made no attempt to curb his son's outrageous behavior. After joining him for strip club sessions in Miami, Jeremy accompanied his son for a round of jetskiing and four-wheeling in Panama.

In response to insults about his parenting skills, Jeremy wrote this on Twitter:

"I can protect my kids, but I can't protect them from you or your lies. Believe in the truth not in the lies of the enemy."

Jeremy doesn't specify who "the enemy" is. The media, most likely.

Justin Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, has been equally demure about her parenting choices. In an interview with People Magazine last summer, she said that, "When your kids hit a certain age your parenting style changes and it is hard letting go. A lot of people might think that I have my head in the sand or that I am oblivious to the things my son is doing."

Which she denied: "I know who my son is and I don't always agree with every single thing that he does but I don't necessarily have to address that with everyone else. He's my son and I have to respect he is not going to want me going around being 'that mom' talking about his behavior."

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 08:43:49 AM »
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 09:14:56 AM »
You know, you know, you know; ghetto for er.  You hear it all the time from "certain" professional athletes.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:15:42 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 09:20:43 AM »
I have a parenting prescription for Bieber. A novel concept called the word "No."
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 10:02:01 AM »
I have a parenting prescription for Bieber. A novel concept called the word "No."
That would be my prescription for the Obamas, too.  **nononono*
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf