Author Topic: Routine traffic stop interrupted by pack of scary yet adorable wolves [VIDEO]  (Read 692 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/07/routine-traffic-stop-interrupted-by-pack-of-scary-yet-adorable-wolves-video/#ixzz2sgcW2iZB

Routine traffic stop interrupted by pack of scary yet adorable wolves [VIDEO]
Robby Soave   3:26 PM 02/07/2014

During a routine traffic stop, a police officer panicked and climbed into the back seat of the car he had just pulled over… because a pack of wolves was racing toward him.

It appears that a broken headlight prompted the stop. What prompted more than a dozen wolves to race across the highway in the middle of the night is anyone’s guess.

The excitement starts around the 45 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=756eDZ_myuM
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline PzLdr

That's a decent sized wolf pack!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Rapunzel

That's a decent sized wolf pack!

I thought so, too... is that normal behavior to run out in the open like that?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline xfreeper

Ah, I'm going to let you off with a warning this time sir.

Offline PzLdr

Ah, I'm going to let you off with a warning this time sir.

And then I'm going back to HQ to change my underwear.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline PzLdr

Well, and I'm no expert, although I do love the wily canids along with Great Whites and Grizzlies], it seems to me they were onto/ after something. No noses down, no meandering. Moving at a decent pace. The only thing that's odd to me is it appears they're hunting at night.

Offline flowers

If they are chasing game they would do that. Wolves fear no one. The next town over a year ago a pack of wolves killed a elk in the parking lot of the veterans lodge in broad daylight on main street. They didn't kill it for food either.   
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 06:20:21 pm by flowers »